ESPN 2019 Power Ranking; Bills... 29th

30 minutes ago, Foxx said:

a bag of pianos?? can honestly say i have never heard that before.

It was originally going to be a bag of ***** but got changed to Richards which got changed to organs before finally settling on pianos.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Rams, KC, NO.  

they have the top 3 correct at least.  

lel whaaaat

Rams - Scintillating 3 points of offense from Mr. Analytics McPunchyface in the superbowl

KC - what? are they gonna draft an entire defense?

NO - this one at least makes SOME sense.

How in the name of Roger Goodell are the Jags three positions ahead of us? 

(Surprisingly the TBD website filter allowed me to write "Roger Goodell" without changing it to something less offensive)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

We are still irrelevant.  We're like the last guy picked in the draft.  Nobody cares enough about the Buffalo Bills to even examine them.  I'll bet the guy was working down the list and forgot to put us in there.  He's at #29 and says, "Oh, yeah.  The Bills.  Well they're not as bad as the Jets.  Hey, let's just drop them in here.  Who cares?"

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

lel whaaaat

Rams - Scintillating 3 points of offense from Mr. Analytics McPunchyface in the superbowl

KC - what? are they gonna draft an entire defense?

NO - this one at least makes SOME sense.

OK  you got me there (somewhat)  ....

Lets not overlook that Tainted Tom Brady also had 3 points midway through the 4th QTR.  

In the regular season all 3 of those teams deserved to be at the top and those Sparkly offenses draw attention

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

OK  you got me there (somewhat)  ....

Lets not overlook that Tainted Tom Brady also had 3 points midway through the 4th QTR.  

In the regular season all 3 of those teams deserved to be at the top and those Sparkly offenses draw attention

This is it, it's the squirrel effect

11 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

That’s funny.

They have the Dolphins at #22, even when the write up about them admits they are about to go on full rebuild.

You would think team about to execute full rebuild would automatically drop to the bottom of any power ranking.

The Fins are one of those teams that gets overrated every season.

18 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The bottom line is that until the Bills start to win, they will continue to get no respect.

Isn't that what we say every year? When a team goes nearly 2 decades without a playoff birth, then follows our first one up with what we did, what rational non-biased person would give us respect?

We haven't EARNED any yet.