ESPN 2019 Power Ranking; Bills... 29th

Not that I put much stock in this, but it still pisses me off.  The bottom line is that until the Bills start to win, they will continue to get no respect.  2019 is going to be a huge year for this franchise, free agency and the draft are going to be critical.  If McBeane can do a solid job these next three months and Allen continues to play like he did during the second half of the season, I think we grab one of the Wild Card spots in 2019.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25879183/2019-nfl-power-rankings-way-too-early-offseason-poll

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Without even reading it I'd put us ahead of the Cardinals, Lions, Jets, Fins, Skins, Giants, Raiders, Jags, and Bucs behind us.  

Not the Patriots?  That’s mighty big of you.

4 hours ago, MJS said:

Same thing last year. And the year before. Every single year people think the Bills are one of the worst teams in the NFL, and every year the Bills are average to below average.

Because that is so awesome right?  If your team is not in the top ~8, who gives a ***** where they are?

2 hours ago, WhyteDwarf said:

Because that is so awesome right?  If your team is not in the top ~8, who gives a ***** where they are?

And that's why being the №22 team makes you the worst team...math!

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

a bag of pianos?? can honestly say i have never heard that before.

Obscenity filter makes one creative.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

That’s funny.

They have the Dolphins at #22, even when the write up about them admits they are about to go on full rebuild.

You would think team about to execute full rebuild would automatically drop to the bottom of any power ranking.

But that would require ESPN writers using logic and reason, neither of which are methodologies allowed by contractual agreement when signing on as an ESPN employee.

As some might inquire, a few methodologies allowed in ESPN's employee handbook:

1. The spaghetti-against-wall method

2. Algebra

3. Drawing straws

4. Tea leaf readings

5. Asking high-school tennis coaches for hot takes

• Like (+1) 1

Given the status of the roster I would agree with the low ranking. There’s not a lot of marketable “names” here and we haven’t done squat in years. My guess would be as they were finishing the list they were like “oh crap I forgot buffalo even had a team throw them in the bottom somewhere”