MVP sums it up

Virgil

15 hours ago, benderbender said:

Neither NE or LA deserved to be there in the first place. The between the Saints screwjob and the slew of 4th quarter overturned calls in NE’s favor at KC, the fix was clearly in. 

If I remember correctly. Pats were call for 3 pi's on the chiefs last td drive. There was no " fix" in that game.

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Bad offense is sometimes created by great defense.

Brady was pedestrian because #SonofBum had him confused.  Almost perfect defensive game until late in the 4th Q.  He didn't have an answer for Edelman and it showed, though.

Goff seemed dazed and confused because he was.  Belicheck** does that to young QB.  He's lucky he wasn't picked 3-4x.  There's more justification for saying "bad offense" where the Rams are concerned.  Indirectly and politely Romo was calling them out for it by the 2nd half "go away from your tendencies here"

We are not disagreeing that much- I give Rams D credit for plan and execution but at no point do I think Pats* D did more than put it into Goffs hands with the knowledge he is not smart enough to beat them. Good team make the weak link beat them but Goff was very weak. 

23 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Haha OMG, So now we have a new narrative on why Saints got hosed?  Last 2 weeks it was because the NFL wanted Rams to win SB to sell tickets.  Now it’s because the NFL knew Goff would choke and it would help Pats win?

Oh man, some of you need better hobbies to distract you from all these conspiracy theories lol

Ya man 911 was done by terrorist ? Saints wouldn't lay down or be a good doggie.  It was New England All the way and don't tell me New England don't get help that would just be calling yourself stupid.

Edited by NFLBighits

On 2/4/2019 at 12:19 AM, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

NFL can get away with that type of game tonight.  But that style of game tonight if played on a weekly basis...kills your sport within 5 years.  Just too many other venue pulling for our attention.  We want excitement , we want drama, we want momentum turns and back and forth fistacuffs.

All most of us got were Super Bowl parties filled with patrons ready to pull their eyeballs out it got so boring.

My wife said it best.

Andy Warhol eating the Hamburger was more exciting than this Super Bowl.

Yeesh!

It’s not that peopel bought into it...it’s just we don’t want to watch coma inducing defensive borefests.  I mean Netflix, Hulu, All Access Networks, HBO, other sports, Amazon Prime, Disney Streaming. And so on.

The page has turned.  Sure Defensive stand out games will happen.

But they suck.

You woukdnt be saying that if your bills winlike that