MVP sums it up

Virgil

In the most boring Super Bowl in history, in a game where the Saints should have been there.  Edelman, who was suspended 4 games for performance enhancing drugs, wins the MVP.   He wins it for the team who won a previous Super Bowl after the QB was suspended for 4 games for deflate gate. The same team that won after spy gate.  

I’m salty.  But I hate that so many NFL records belong to a team with scumbag players (Edelman, Brady, Gronk). A coach who plays for stats (19-1 season) and also gets to be in our division.  

The worst part?  They don’t need to do any of it. They are good enough without it all.  

They just represent what’s wrong with the NFL to me and are a constant middle finger to the league and opposing fans.  

I hope this was the worst rated super bowl in history. 

• Like (+1) 13
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

Horrible game. Worst halftime show ever. 

Boring game. For about 5 minutes of real (maybe 2 minutes of game) time, it looked like it might get interesting. Then ... no. Crap commercials. Crap halftime show. Why did I watch the whole thing? I think because the Rams could've won it on a lucky bounce or something even though the Pats pretty much dominated them.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

In the most boring Super Bowl in history, in a game where the Saints should have been there.  Edelman, who was suspended 4 games for performance enhancing drugs, wins the MVP.   He wins it for the team who won a previous Super Bowl after the QB was suspended for 4 games for deflate gate. The same team that won after spy gate.  

I’m salty.  But I hate that so many NFL records belong to a team with scumbag players (Edelman, Brady, Gronk). A coach who plays for stats (19-1 season) and also gets to be in our division.  

The worst part?  They don’t need to do any of it. They are good enough without it all.  

They just represent what’s wrong with the NFL to me and are a constant middle finger to the league and opposing fans.  

Watch out...a certain fake Bills fan (actual Pats fan) will be incoming.

I love to see Defense played. I’d rather watch a 13-3 game then the zero defense from last years super bowl. To me there was nothing boring about it. Until the very end, almost any play could have decided that game. I’m so happy that in a season where all everyone spoke about was offense...the Super Bowl only had 1 touchdown. I wish teams were allowed to play defense every game. Make football, football again.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Horrible game. Worst halftime show ever. 

I didn't watch the halftime show.  I had to get ready for work at halftime so while Moron 5 was playing I went and released the Kraken and took a shower, in that order.

31 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

As much as I hate Edelman, the guy is a gamer.

He deserved the MVP. Pats deserved to win. As painful it is to say 

Hate to admit it, but it is what it is.

Edelman was the best player on the field, Pats were the better team.

Props to Wade and his crew. Holding the Pats to 13 and losing is a bitter pill to swallow.

The Rams offense was pitiful. Goff looked like rookie Goff. 

53 minutes ago, Virgil said:

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, NFLBighits said:

Now you know why the Saints got hosed! The darling league wanted there team to win one more!  Saints would've out scored them with ease!  

Would the Saints D hold them to 13? I highly doubt it. 

Would have been a better game though. The Rams without a 100% healthy Gurley look like dog ass.

I hate the Pats as much as anyone on earth.

But anyone who says that was the most boring Super Bowl ever must have been watching a different game than me.

That was a master class of coaching, schemes, and in-game adjustments and counter-moves. It was a constant chess match all game long. An even battle between two excellently well-prepared teams. A slugfest between two of the NFL's all time greatest defensive minds. In the end, the game came down to tendency breakers and the 4th quarter discovery by the Patriots that forcing the Rams into their base defense would allow them passing game advantages, which led to the only touchdown of the game. 

There have been so many blowout or otherwise uninteresting Super Bowls throughout history. To say that tonight's game was the most boring ever just because it was not high scoring is just...yeah...I don't even know. I can't get on board with it at all. I completely disagree. Even WITH the Patriots being the victors, I found it to be one of the more tense and interesting Super Bowls I can ever remember watching.

?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Spygate was nothing, same with 'deflate gate'.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1