Should look familiar to Bills fans

oldmanfan

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Belichick did tonight what he did in the Bills first Super Bowl.  Shut down a high scoring offense and completely ourcoached McVay just like he outcoached (along with Parcells) Marv.

Don't forget Kelly called the plays. He wanted MVP even though Thurman was tearing them up. Had to run the hurry up K-gun.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Brady reiterated in his post game on-field interview with Tracy Wolfson that this win has nothing to do with his plan to play until he is 45.

I am beginning to think we should pay more attention to Belichick.

As long as he's around, he will have a good team that is hard to beat.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Brady reiterated in his post game on-field interview with Tracy Wolfson that this win has nothing to do with his plan to play until he is 45.

He is the real MVP

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Belichick did tonight what he did in the Bills first Super Bowl.  Shut down a high scoring offense and completely ourcoached McVay just like he outcoached (along with Parcells) Marv.

well he is the goat.. I dont think mcd will ever be as good of a game day coach but with the culture and talent we are building we will have a chance to beat them.

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

We had over 300 yards offense in 19 minutes of ball control. We moved up and down the field.  We scored  19 points in 19 minutes of possession . We didn't have the ball enough on offense because our defense played poorly.

Edited by klos63
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Cool story, next time add explosions. I’m sure we all needed to relive our fandom misery once again. 

?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Belichick is the GOAT not Brady.  I already thought he was but this game leaves me with almost nothing to say.  I think he convinced McVay that Gurley was undisciplined and needed to be benched for the first half while they were texting.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, klos63 said:

We had over 300 yards offense in 19 minutes of ball control. We moved up and down the field.  We scored  19 points in 19 minutes of possession . We didn't have the ball enough on offense because our defense played poorly.

Yes...and if Norwood's kick is good, it's a totally different narrative.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Success said:

People who say it’s Brady not BB don’t know what they’re talking about.

That game plan tonight was literally perfect.

That's why I appreciate Romo basically begging for the Rams to do something different to go against the grain. Of course like all teams and all the "deer in the headlights" coaches who have faced BB, McVey "the boy genius" plays right into his hands and does nothing.

10 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

That's why I appreciate Romo basically begging for the Rams to do something different to go against the grain. Of course like all teams and all the "deer in the headlights" coaches who have faced BB, McVey "the boy genius" plays right into his hands and does nothing.

It was uninspired, for sure.  The offense just seemed to mail it in.  A real shame, since their D gave them so many chances.

He’s just 33.  He may still be great - he just happened to go against the greatest.

56 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Crushed Martz as well in the first SB win