Super Bowl 2nd half Game Thread

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Belichick toyed with McVay like a kitten playing with a ball of wool. 

If there is any doubt that Belichick is the goat there shouldn't be. He is the best. He might be the best coach in the history of professional sport. 

Mcvay was clueless all night 

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

I've watched every SB in its entirety since Steelers beat the Rams in 79/80. Even the blowouts in the 80s had at least some moments of interest, but that game was an excruciating waste of 4 hours with absolutely no redeeming qualities. Even if the Rams had won it would have still been the worst SB ever. But of course they didn't even slightly threaten the Pats in this game.  I can only pray that BB and Brady retire now...….. yeah snowflakes chance in hell.....

Screw retiring. I want the Bills to take them out, stomp on their throats and end the misery of WNY. We need to step up and crush them once and for all. 

I say we go D at 9 and get ourselves the man who will step on Brady's throat consistently. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

If there is any doubt that Belichick is the goat there shouldn't be. He is the best. He might be the best coach in the history of professional sport. 

Sadly, it's not even debatable, IMO.

6 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

The Bills better get it together this offseason. It's time to end this misery once and for all. We need to knock Brady on his ass and take him off the field forever. I never, ever want to have to sit through another game like this watching Pats fans celebrating with those cocky smiles. We need to wipe them out. McD get your ***** together. Beaner, get us some top talent with that cap space and draft wisely. Get this team to play like champs and knock these mother F'KERS off their pedestal.  

Do you really think Sean McDermott is up to the task?

Just now, BillsRdue said:

Screw retiring. I want the Bills to take them out, stomp on their throats and end the misery of WNY. We need to step up and crush them once and for all. 

I say we go D at 9 and get ourselves the man who will step on Brady's throat consistently. 

I admire your confidence. But such a delightful fantasy will NEVER happen. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And just like that the search for the next McVay is re-examined...?

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. He coached an atrocious game. What was his gameplan? I saw no evidence of one. Why so much two TE stuff when it clearly wasn't working? 

He was totally outcoached.

Surprised?