Super Bowl 2nd half Game Thread

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

The Bills better get it together this offseason. It's time to end this misery once and for all. We need to knock Brady on his ass and take him off the field forever. I never, ever want to have to sit through another game like this watching Pats fans celebrating with those cocky smiles. We need to wipe them out. McD get your ***** together. Beaner, get us some top talent with that cap space and draft wisely. Get this team to play like champs and knock these mother F'KERS off their pedestal.  

Spot on!

The fan bases of the Bills, Jest, and felons are hurting the worst tonight since there are no LA Rams fans. Wait, make that Bills and Jest fans. The felons don't have much of a fan base either, unless you count those outside of Florida.

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

The Bills better get it together this offseason. It's time to end this misery once and for all. We need to knock Brady on his ass and take him off the field forever. I never, ever want to have to sit through another game like this watching Pats fans celebrating with those cocky smiles. We need to wipe them out. McD get your ***** together. Beaner, get us some top talent with that cap space and draft wisely. Get this team to play like champs and knock these mother F'KERS off their pedestal.  

It’s the Bills and the Bills alone. Sam Darnold turns the ball over too much and the Dolphins aren’t even going to have a legitimate NFL QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

I've watched every SB in its entirety since Steelers beat the Rams in 79/80. Even the blowouts in the 80s had at least some moments of interest, but that game was an excruciating waste of 4 hours with absolutely no redeeming qualities. Even if the Rams had won it would have still been the worst SB ever. But of course they didn't even slightly threaten the Pats in this game.  I can only pray that BB and Brady retire now...….. yeah snowflakes chance in hell.....

2 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

This media mugging is ridiculous. Never let them on the field again. Players and coaches only. 

It really should be more limited. It stole any human element from a great human moment (even if you don’t like the pats)