Super Bowl 2nd half Game Thread

The little barstool in front of the little TV in the kitchen has actually become my happy place! They yell to me on occasion, and I decide if I want to respond. We are not down 30 here, I still have hope.....even if it’s not pretty. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

The little barstool in front of the little TV in the kitchen has actually become my happy place! They yell to me on occasion, and I decide if I want to respond. We are not down 30 here, I still have hope.....even if it’s not pretty. 

LOL "we" … they are not the Bills Augie ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Augie, you're welcome to come over and watch with the three of us but I doubt you'd make it to VA in time.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

The question of whether you need a big bodied receiver who can win without seperation is being answered by the Rams right now. Speed is great, but seperation can be eliminated with proper scheming. It's good to have an "open when not open" type of guy out there. 

Id actually like to see Foster out there. See what he could do.