Super Bowl 2nd half Game Thread

I am now on a barstool in the kitchen to get away from people who don’t give a rip about the game. I am 2 feet from the little TV. I need a friend who gives a %$#@ about sports. My wife isn’t going to change. they are talking search engine optimization as it relates to banking. I want to watch the damn game!!!

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Augie said:

I am now on a barstool in the kitchen to get away from people who don’t give a rip about the game. I am 2 feet from the little TV. I need a friend who gives a %$#@ about sports. My wife isn’t going to change. they are talking search engine optimization as it relates to banking. I want to watch the damn game!!!

My friend is talking about vinaigrette dressing.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

1) sounds more exciting than this game 

2) I hope you are drinking 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Oooooh a good SEO discussion or a boring SB where everyone expects NE to pull it out?  I'd be chatting with your wife too.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1