Josh Allen's Top 10 Plays

TSNBDSC

1 hour ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

The only people who are not excited by Allen's future are people who don't want to be excited...

You can be excited but still have reservations about him being great. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

I do. Fight me.

Tell me where to book a plane ticket to

Edited by Bangarang

10 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Really? You think he played so well that there should be no doubts or reservations about him being great? 

At this point, there should be no doubts or reservations that Allen is a generational talent who will be our franchise QB for years to come.

That doesnt mean he is a lock for the HOF, but it does mean he is the guy all Bills fans should be rooting for.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

At this point, there should be no doubts or reservations that Allen is a generational talent who will be our franchise QB for years to come.

Cool opinion. One up and down season and he’s an absolute lock to be our QB for the next decade? I’ll simply wait and see. 

10 hours ago, MJS said:

I thought the fake screen, pass to Croom vs the Vikings should have been on there. That was a great play.

Yeah I expected that one as that pass was pinpoint and the fake worked to perfection.  It was everything we hope he can do regularly and consistently going forward.

The run against the Fins where he made Kiko look really bad and kept twisting him around is another one that I thought belonged.  That play really showed his athleticism as he had a spy and made that spy look silly.

What is going to be fun to see is Josh Allen's development.......

He made some nice plays throwing the ball but lets be honest his truly special stuff was running with the ball

Now the league has tape on that.....and the focus is going to be not letting him out of the pocket

NOW the focus needs to be making plays from the pocket....and then every once in a while flashing the running ability

Excited to see year 2 from Josh Allen....he has ALL the tools needed to be a successful pocket passer.....size....height....cannon......quick release....

#5 to Zay was the best, IMO.

It was a throw over the middle with timing in traffic. The long throws to Foster and Zay were athletic but they didn’t require the accuracy I’d like to see in Allen. All of the throws they showed were good(ish) throws but the dart to Zay over the middle in traffic for a TD well down the field was the best throw of the bunch.

If he can start making those throws, where the WR is crossing in front of him either short or long, he’ll be the answer for the Bills.

EdW

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BisonMan said:

#5 to Zay was the best, IMO.

It was a throw over the middle with timing in traffic.

Agreed. It was, hands down, his best throw of the year. Defenders in his face, good pocket awareness, stepped up and threw a laser. Not only that, he THREW A GUY OPEN into double coverage. Money play.