Josh Allen's Top 10 Plays

TSNBDSC

Number two was his most impressive.  Stands in there to take a hit and delivers a bullet down the field for the touchdown.  I thought one of his best plays was at Miami where he dodged the pass rush in his own endzone and threw a 20 or so yard rope for a first down.  The poise on that play was impressive.

• Like (+1) 2

On #9 I wish he had stepped OB. Later in the season in a similar scenario, he did. Again, a lot to learn, but progress. Maybe a higher % would have been pass plays......if we could catch the ball. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Number 2 was by far my favorite play of his. Still amazed by that play

1 hour ago, billmon06 said:

Josh Allen is a beast.  Next season starts tomorrow, right??

My hopes are very high for him next season...i should temper it but i just cant

Edited by zevo
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, vincec said:

Single wing in 2019?

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Well he was the best rushing QB in the league last year, so...

57 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Hey when your best WR was dropped and then picked back up later on in the season sometimes you need to run.

Just an observation. 

39 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

If Clay catches the final pass in the Miami game, I'll bet that play makes the top ten.

There was a back shoulder to Zay down the left sideline late in the year that, if caught, would have been magical. Now, was that exactly where he meant th throw it? I’ll never know....

2 hours ago, Idandria said:

My favorite is his rushing TD against the Jags; #6 on the list. I love how he ran over the DB for the score. It felt good to beat the Jags that day.

Retry sure the db was Lb myles jack

43 minutes ago, zevo said:

Number 2 was by far my favorite play of his. Still amazed by that play

My hopes are very high for him next season...i should temper it but i just cant

Maybe the best throw of the season by any qb.  

I distinctly remember my GF yelling "He's got him!" when Allen was releasing the ball in the JAX game to Foster (we were in the upper deck on the Foster side corner). I'll be damned if she wasn't right. I thought Allen was sacked on that play, and here comes the ball towards us. 

So much fun. Big things are finally afoot for this team hopefully.

• Like (+1) 1

The high jump vs the Vikings was amazing.   I am so pumped up about our future wish Josh. 

I am in the minority, but I love to see Josh run the ball.  It is part of his game.  He just has to learn to avoid the big hits.

Bring on the 2019 season!

Go Bills!!! 

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1