Superbowl Pregame Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Wearing his Dads old jacket :)

Go Wade!

After the Super Bowl, think he'll let me borrow it for my trip to Wyoming?  

I am all in on Wade Phillips beating Tom Brady tonight!  (please lord, please...)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Tennis weather.??

EXACTLY! 

A Sarasota buddy moving here for work has been whining to me for months about the weather and battling his moods. I let him have some of the crap he gave me when I first got here. Who’s the weenie NOW?  He’s seriously looking into a light box to help him. SAD is a real thing. 

(Seasonal Affective Disorder.) 

It takes time to adjust. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

EXACTLY! 

A Sarasota buddy moving here for work has been whining to me for months about the weather and battling his moods. I let him have some of the crap he gave me when I first got here. Who’s the weenie NOW?  He’s seriously looking into a light box to help him. SAD is a real thing. 

(Seasonal Affective Disorder.) 

It takes time to adjust. 

My sister in law has a tanning bed in her basement...lives in Lewiston,very nice home ..she can deal with the limited amount of snowfall they get up there but the constant winter clouds that come of Niagara Falls takes a toll on her mental state.

Enjoy the game,Aug.

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

My sister in law has a tanning bed in her basement...lives in Lewiston,very nice home ..she can deal with the limited amount of snowfall they get up there but the constant winter clouds that come of Niagara Falls takes a toll on her mental state.

Enjoy the game,Aug.

Thanks, same to you!