Superbowl Pregame Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure if already posted but heard from someone there that’s it’s pretty much all Pats fans everywhere. Makes sense.... how many Rams fans could there be let alone die hards willing to throw down the $ to go?

I just locked in at Rams +3. Better talent on the west coast.

Pats won't stop Gurley is he's 100%.

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Go Rams. Hoping Gurley can dominate and their offense can control clock. Don’t leave this game up to Goff.

I'm in.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not sure if already posted but heard from someone there that’s it’s pretty much all Pats fans everywhere. Makes sense.... how many Rams fans could there be let alone die hards willing to throw down the $ to go?

My wife has to fly to Boston tomorrow for work beginning with a Monday night dinner. Had to take a crazy early AM flight because, even after they added flights, they were all booked. They anticipate sleeping in after celebrating all night, apparently. Cocky ^%$#&’s. The usual $300 +/- fare was $1,200. This is looking like a home game for the Cheaters*. 

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Injuries, inactives, refs, conspiracy theories, rants about one team or the other - put 'em here

IMO the 2 teams playing today are the wrong teams........but with that being said go Rams......meh.....

28 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Got my Patriot Jersey on

Dyg6j_sUYAAHfDR.jpg

This right here pretty much says it all......good post job sir!

I just texted some friends "GO LA!" and it made me think, that in an alternate world many believed in 5 - 10 years ago, the Buffalo Bills were LA's team (and that was before the madness of LA ending up with two teams!).  Let me say thanks the the Pegula fam for taking care of us!  :beer: :D