Superbowl Pregame Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be a weird perspective, but the Patriots winning proves no franchises in the history of the league have had a tougher road than the the Bills, Jets and Dolphins for an almost two decade period. Here's hoping any and all Bills decisions being made are for the sole purpose of putting this dominating era to end.

Wasn’t even going to watch the game but a local boy from Mount Airy, MD, Rob Havenstein is playing for the Rams so just another reason to route against the Patcheats.  

My prediction is NE will get away with holding & illegal formations all game long. 

• Like (+1) 1

Watching CS commentators outside the stadium, because I cannot HEAR them. 

Great idea - whoever decided to put screaming fans that close to the broadcast desk. I doubt I am missing anything profound at this point. 

I hope it is an exciting game and the Patriots lose, preferably on the last play of the game.

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

A lot of people mention this around here, but I would think a defeat via ass whipping is a lot easier to take than a super close game that goes against you on the last play.

So in that sense, I hope NE loses on the last play in unbelievable, quirky, heart breaking fashion (for a NE fan).

A dream come true would be the game ends with a Brian Hoyer pick six!   RAMS take it in for the WIN!!!!!!

Ha Ha, I won't even watch the game until it is over and only then IF the Rams win.

What I will do tonight is re-watch LAST years wonderful Super Bowl DEFEAT of the Pats. :-)