Superbowl Pregame Thread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am so apathetic about this game i don't even have a lean one way or tother ...maybe first SB since 82  I have zero action on the game

What a Scrooge! Don’t rain on our parade.....go smoke your meat! 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am so apathetic about this game i don't even have a lean one way or tother ...maybe first SB since 82  I have zero action on the game

I took some long shot MVPs. Everett and Flowers.

I think McVay will use his TEs heavily. Flowers mostly because I love him and want him in Buffalo next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I'm with you - I had the Saints at 19 - 1 preseason and that blown call cost me and killed my enthusiasm for the big game.  I've got a free teaser bet going today and that's it.

I know I'll get into once the game starts, but for now - Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

On paper, this should be a wash, but it's the Patriots. 

Wade has had 2 weeks to prepare with the best defensive interior that he's ever had and 2 very good corners.  Couple that with McVay and that offense - I want to see an ass whippin!

A lot of people mention this around here, but I would think a defeat via ass whipping is a lot easier to take than a super close game that goes against you on the last play.

So in that sense, I hope NE loses on the last play in unbelievable, quirky, heart breaking fashion (for a NE fan).

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

15 minutes ago, Success said:

The Patriots have ruined football.  I used to really enjoy this day.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the Super Bowl

I used to really geek out on Super Bowl Sunday.  But this year I'm just so tumblr_n80puo4RCx1t1rtgpo1_400.png&f=1

• Thank you (+1) 1