TJ Hockenson & Hakeem Butler

RPbillsfan

If I were the Bills GM I would try and sign RT Darryl Williams, G Ramon Foster and resign Jordan Phillips.

Try to trade down maybe with the Redskins for their 1st and 2nd.  Then at 15 I select TE TJ Hockenson, he is the next Gronk and if we pass and the Patriots get him we will suffer for the next 10 years.  Then in round 2 I would select WR Hakeem

Butler and C Bradberry.

Love to roll out a WR crew of Butler, Foster, Jones and McKenzie (or maybe a Tavon Austin) and Hockenson and Croom at TE.

• Like (+1) 4

Teams who need help at TE

Patriots - Gronk leaving, Dwayne Allen being cut

Bengals - All 3 TE's could leave in FA

Jaguars - Dropping Austin-Sefarin-Jenkins

Titans - Delanie Walker 34 and coming off injury

Cowboys - Major need

Lions - Who is their TE anyways

Saints - Major need

Cardinals - if he's available at 33

Watch the 2018 highlights on YouTube of Hockenson and be prepared to be amazed and that's without the blocking clips

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I like Ramon.....but would try to aquire OT Brown from the Pats

There is only one Gronk......but there does appear to be solid TE prospects in this draft and we SHOULD get one

Brown, Williams or James of Dolphins would be fine at RT, could even consider resigning Mills as swing T, Bodine is marginally ok at C, but prefer a better option in the draft as he is more back-up then starter material.

Thats why I believe the Bills by adding a G and RT in FA would set themselves up to use their draft position to try and get two 2nds by trading down in the first.  Then the BPA at position of need would apply.

Hell yeah!

3 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Cowboys - Major need

Saints - Major need

Watch the 2018 highlights on YouTube of Hockenson and be prepared to be amazed and that's without the blocking clips

dont forget us.

4 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Cowboys - Major need

Saints - Major need

We have never in the team's history had a dominant top 5 TE. I have a bunch we do the trade down with Washington. 15 would be a perfect spot for TJH. Clay and Thomas will be cut and Croon is barely a #2 guy. Grab as many OL in FA and use the 2-3 picks for wrs. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hockenson is legit. But Washington is not giving up a 1st and 2nd to move up from 15 to 9. 

Weeks ago posted this same scenario. Trade down with Washington and grab TJ and Butler round 2.

All depends on FA. People will say TE at 15 is to high. OJ Howard went 19 and TJ is a 1 in every 10 year TE. He is the complete package

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Hockenson is legit. But Washington is not giving up a 1st and 2nd to move up from 15 to 9. 

Weeks ago posted this same scenario. Trade down with Washington and grab TJ and Butler round 2.

All depends on FA. People will say TE at 15 is to high. OJ Howard went 19 and TJ is a 1 in every 10 year TE. He is the complete package

I actually think going from 15 to 9 for a QB would cost more than a second. I think a 2nd is fair value on the trade charts, so it’s definitely your starting point and minimum compensation. But I would think something small would have to be added for the “QB premium”. 

12 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

If I were the Bills GM I would try and sign RT Darryl Williams, G Ramon Foster and resign Jordan Phillips.

Try to trade down maybe with the Redskins for their 1st and 2nd.  Then at 15 I select TE TJ Hockenson, he is the next Gronk and if we pass and the Patriots get him we will suffer for the next 10 years.  Then in round 2 I would select WR Hakeem

Butler and C Bradberry.

Love to roll out a WR crew of Butler, Foster, Jones and McKenzie (or maybe a Tavon Austin) and Hockenson and Croom at TE.

Are you from Iowa? ? 

but I like both of those players and would love them on the Bills, especially Butler.

• Like (+1) 1

It looks like a lot of people saw that Iowa State bowl game. Butler was a monster in that game, albeit in a losing effort.  His catch radius is just phenomenal; probably what we thought we were getting when we picked up KB.  He's exactly what we need, I think. 

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I like Ramon.....but would try to aquire OT Brown from the Pats

There is only one Gronk......but there does appear to be solid TE prospects in this draft and we SHOULD get one

Don't bother.  Once he's no longer allowed to hold he'll be useless.  See Nate Solder with the Giants.

14 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Cowboys - Major need

Saints - Major need

Titans have J. Smith on thier roster and they seem to like him.  I don't think TE will be a high priority for them.  Don't forget Washington.  Jordan Reed is hurt all the time and his backup is the veteran Vernon Davis.  Seahawks don't really have anyone either.