Mahomes wins MVP

Virgil

9 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Congratulations,  Mahomes had an awesome year.  Of course it has nothing to do with the Bills except that KC is in the same conference.  I do look forward to a couple of Bills versus KC layoff games featuring the two best young QB's in the league. 

Layoff games are probable 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Cue the meltdown in 3...2....1....

No meltdown - Mahommes deserves the award.

8 minutes ago, wppete said:

Well deserved.... Josh Allen would wreck

the league in that offense and those weapons also....

Dunno - Josh can hurdle linebackers, but can he complete a sideways pass across his body without looking at the receiver?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I believe you will.

I really think your reachin’ there, BillsFan.  

Josh has accuracy issues even when he’s looking at his receivers.

Let’s correct that before he tries any razzle dazzle sh*t.

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Congratulations,  Mahomes had an awesome year.  Of course it has nothing to do with the Bills except that KC is in the same conference.  I do look forward to a couple of Bills versus KC layoff games featuring the two best young QB's in the league. 

What about the part where the Buffalo Bills traded the away the chance to draft him when they needed a QB and went with Nathan Peterman in the 5th instead?

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chemical said:

What about the part where the Buffalo Bills traded the away the chance to draft him when they needed a QB and went with Nathan Peterman in the 5th instead?

Doesn't matter.  If I wasted time worrying about every move the Bills have made the last 10 years on draft day I would be crying in my beer over the fact that the Bills failed to draft a team of pro-bowl  players! 

I sort of get the "wrong Josh" obsession as the Bills had a bimodal choice to make between Josh Allen & Josh Rosen last year.  But in the year that Mahomes came out?  Whose to say if the Bills stayed pat in that draft they would have picked him?  I don't remember a lot of the "experts" predicting that Mahomes would be an MVP QB in year 2 of his career.  If there were he would have been the #1 pick in the 2017 draft. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Billsmisery said:

Hoping for a sophomore slump I think BB may have exposed the Chiefs a bit. Jam the receivers at the line, no free releases. His lucky garbage throws will catch up to him eventually. Great season nevertheless. 

This is not a very bright post. 

3 hours ago, Chemical said:

So this would be the obligatory “fire everyone” entry? It’s the closest to that I’ve seen so far. :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1