We deserve to see a terrible Brady

Mango

Everybody keeps talking and hoping that this is Brady’s last year possibly.

I don’t, even if that means him winning another SB. Buffalo and the division deserves to see Brady have a terrible season. To watch the floor fall out from under him, totally out of his control. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I don’t, even if that means him winning another SB. Buffalo and the division deserves to see Brady have a terrible season. To watch the floor fall out from under him, totally out of his control. 

I would definitely want to see him struggle, unless he would be retiring to early.  I would love to beat him 3 times to get to the AFC Championship next season.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

I hate Brady and BB worse than cancer but I know good football when I see it. They rule the NFL and us. How they can repeatedly defend Brady without him getting a mark on his jersey I'll never understand. The key to Brady is the OL under Dante Scarnechia. How do they keep him protected when every team's out to kill him?

• Thank you (+1) 1

A) Deserve has nothing to do with it...

B) Brady can easily win this division next year, probably the year after that too. And after that, even if he’s old and crap, there’s no guarantee that the Bills overcome their two decades of suck. Can you imagine still losing to a washed up Brady. I’ll pass and hope he retires tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mango said:

Id rather beat him when he's playing well.

I hope Gronk calls it a career after tonight. The team had a pretty rough stretch with him out of the lineup blocking and being Brady's safety valve. I also want to see Hogan dip in FA. Weaken the pieces around Brady and you see how he's not the same QB he was even 3 years ago. I am looking forward to the Peyton Manning type of drop off though. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, TAinLA said:

Try 55!1902440903_1bradyold.thumb.jpg.46bc91e48ef0caaec6276600b23cde0c.jpgYea, he's gotta a few years to go!

Now that’s funny.  I doubt he’ll be terrible, let’s hope Darnold and Suh wreak havoc on TB.  That will cause picks or sacks.  I’d would take the penalty anyway for Suh to pancake TB.  He has the disposition for it.

Thanks for the laugh with the pic.

• Like (+1) 1

Kind of strange that the dynasty today has probably less pressure on it than the Rams

Brady can only add to the greatness of his legacy today, if he stumbles it doesn’t hurt him as it kind of proves you can’t play forever at this level