2019 HOF Class announced/NFL Honors ceremony

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, Rico said:

Kent Hull > Kevin Mawae. Yet another player for the Hall of Very Good.:thumbdown:

I agree. Mawae does not belong in the Hall. I don't think Ty Law deserves to be either.

Champ Bailey, I guess he does. Gonzalez & Reed are most deserving & Gil Brandt is very deserving too.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Always a great night for the NFL and one of the reasons the game will never be moved to Saturday.

Really? Maybe I'm in the minority but Saturday night before the SB is a non-event to me. I look forward to finding out who makes the Hall but I don't think I've ever seen the announcements. Is it televised? Not trying to be a jerk,  just asking and genuinely surprised at your comment.

The fact that Don Coryell continues to get passed up year after year is absolutely unfathomable, unconscionable, ridiculous. The NFL in 2019 simply would not be what it is without his contributions to the game.

A travesty.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Really? Maybe I'm in the minority but Saturday night before the SB is a non-event to me. I look forward to finding out who makes the Hall but I don't think I've ever seen the announcements. Is it televised? Not trying to be a jerk,  just asking and genuinely surprised at your comment.

It’s on CBS right now on the east coast 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s on CBS right now on the east coast 

Thanks, I had no idea. I wonder what kind of ratings it gets, I've been oblivious to it. For that reason I'm skeptical that moving it to Friday would be an obstacle to make room for a Saturday SB....plenty of reasons that won't happen, I just never considered this one..

48 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Clearly this could be Friday night if they had any desire to move the game 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I agree. Mawae does not belong in the Hall. I don't think Ty Law deserves to be either.

Champ Bailey, I guess he does. Gonzalez & Reed are most deserving & Gil Brandt is very deserving too.

Yeah ok TY Law is one of the best corners to ever play.