Super Bowl Feast Menus-Post Them

11 hours ago, WhoTom said:

We're doing homemade pizza. My wife makes the dough and we collaborate on the toppings.

Haven't decided whether I'll drink beer or Bloody Marys. If we do red sauce on the pizza, then it's beer. If we go pesto, then either is an option.

...try it sometime on a pizza stone for your grill......outstanding................

• Like (+1) 2

Meatlover's Pizza (homemade sauce, ham, bacon, pepperoni, red onion, cherry tomato slices, mozzarella pearls)

BBQ chicken pizza (Sweet Baby Ray's for sauce, chicken breast, red onion, cherry tomato slices, mozzarella pearls, banana peppers)

Chicken wings (confit (double-fry)) - Buffalo (mild and hot) and garlic/parm sauces

Jalapeno poppers - chicken wing dip filling

Jalapeno poppers - traditional cream cheese/cheddar cheese/bacon (real) bits filling

Horseradish dipping sauce for poppers - mayo, ketchup, horseradish, paprika, salt and peppah

Taquitos (from the box - it's become a Super Bowl tradition here)

Chicken wing dip

Assorted chips/dips

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra Nevada Extra IPA

Labatt Blue Light

18 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time"

That works really well if you imagine it being said in Louis Tully’s voice.  (Rick Moranis in ‘Ghostbusters’)

Cheesesteak served in a hollowed out loaf of French bread, pepperoni and sausage pizza bread (with sauce and cheese of course), and shredded roasted chicken and vegetables served in nests of fresh hashbrowns. 

Oh, and a gallon of vodka from which we will all take shots every time Brady completes a pass in the hopes that we'll eventually forget that we're having to watch yet another Super Bowl in which the Patriots are the odds-on favorite. 

That was snarky wasn't it? ?

• Like (+1) 1

Beer !! ? I haven't made it beyond that yet ...

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Chips and dip

Tortillas with pico and guacamole 

buffalo chicken dip

veggie platter

meatball sandwiches with mozzarella

thai style peel and eat shrimp done in a cast iron pan.

Beers

Jello shots

Wine

mixed drinks

Bong hits

Sounds good but you forgot to send my invite ... ?

Low key...just the wife, younger son (older son is away at college), and me.

Air frying some  wings, adding Buffalo sauce (of course)

Celery and bleu cheese

Pizza logs

Labatt Blue Light (for me)

Football shaped yellow cake with chocolate icing for dessert 

Picked NE*

Want LA

Edited by ExWNYer

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...anybody ever make air fried chicken wings?......sounded pretty good so I went an bought one....help me out here chefs............

My post is two above yours...air frying, as well. First time...fingers crossed.

Just now, ExWNYer said:

My post is two above yours...air frying, as well. First time...fingers crossed.

...thanks bro....we'll live by the air fried sword or die by the air fried sword together...LMAO.......:thumbsup:....gonna sprinkle some parmigano and asiago on mine  for starters.....

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...thanks bro....we'll live by the air fried sword or die by the air fried sword together...LMAO.......:thumbsup:....gonna sprinkle some parmigano and asiago on mine  for starters.....

Sounds good. I'm going the traditional B-lo route. If they're lousy and the Pats* win, it will be some sort of sick, poetic justice. ?

• Haha (+1) 1