Super Bowl Feast Menus-Post Them

Tacos

Pigs in a blanket 

Mexican Rice and beans 

Salsa

Sushi (“one of these thing is not like the other”.....)

A few bottles of red and white 

Beer in many splendered varieties (Molson, Blue Moon, Bass, Guinness, Ballast Point, Founders, Amstel, Becks, Captain Lawrence, Weheinstefaner, etc)

for 40-50 folks, including kidlings (the SB is kind of our neighborhood thing).  The beer is my only contribution, the rest is my wife’s.

i will need to singlehandedly drink half of those beers if this game goes the way I suspect it might....

Edited by MattM
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...anybody ever make air fried chicken wings?......sounded pretty good so I went an bought one....help me out here chefs............

The Ninja foodi I posted about finishes off frozen wings with an air fryer/crisper after pressure cooking for 5 minutes. Makes the best wings I've ever eaten. I air fry them about 16 minutes.

I'm no chef, but the Ninja foodi makes me feel like one...

26 minutes ago, Figster said:

The Ninja foodi I posted about finishes off frozen wings with an air fryer/crisper after pressure cooking for 5 minutes. Makes the best wings I've ever eaten. I air fry them about 16 minutes.

I'm no chef, but the Ninja foodi makes me feel like one...

...LMAO...I bought the Ninja.......can't say "great minds think alike" because I'm woefully deficient...carry the Ninja fryer banner bro.........:thumbsup:.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO...I bought the Ninja.......can't say "great minds think alike" because I'm woefully deficient...carry the Ninja fryer banner bro.........:thumbsup:.

Hahaha.... thats to funny..... great minds do think alike my friend.....   

....add 1/2 cup water to pot before pressure cooking 5 minutes (if frozen) pour 2 tablespoons oil on wings before air fry, toss, toss again after 8 m, air fry to desired crispness. 16 to 20 minutes

Edited by Figster

On 2/2/2019 at 6:35 PM, Augie said:

Pizza and wings (‘cause you gotta), plus nachos and Sahlens hot dogs. Oh, and I spent roughly the GDP of Panama at the beer and wine store this morning. 

There will be two of us, so I went simple on the menu, but ample on the fluids. 

Somehow, this turned into sous vide beef tenderloin and grilled vegetables with a nice vinaigrette. I was supposed to be done and fed before kickoff, but the single guest AND my wife were too busy being productive adults to fit my schedule. Argghhhhh! 

On 2/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, 4_kidd_4 said:

We do a white pizza AND a cheese n pep. Eliminates any debate ;)

We do that sometimes. Tonight we went with pesto on both, since we had a container of homemade pesto in the freezer and it was big enough for both pizzas. Topped with sweet red peppers, onions, artichoke hearts, black olives, and mozzarella cheese. (I shake some  crushed red pepper on my pieces.) Sweetwater Hop Hash IPA to wash it down.

The meal was way better than the first half of the game.