Coonman says it wasn’t him, after yesterday’s apology ???

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This was one of the ads against Ed Gillespie during the election. 

Come on....liberals who still whine about Willie Horton are actually running ads this absurd?   Is this really serious or is it a spoof?

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Come on....liberals who still whine about Willie Horton are actually running ads this absurd?   Is this really serious or is it a spoof?

So real.   I’m a Virginian 

Alledgedly the other guy was the racist ??‍♂️??

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It's live footage.  Happens almost every day in Lynchburg.  

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bill-maher-fire-making-fried-chicken-joke-black-congressman-will-hurd-164546263.html

Damn, Bill — you know as a liberal white man that you’re a ******* who has to be constantly apologetic for being white. 

Look how they eat their own. And there’s a racial element to it. Minority liberals are bullying their white members in their party. They’re telling all their whites that they have to fall in line and follow their lead. It’s hilarious. 

Bill Maher is a racist and Black Panther is an Oscar nomination for best picture, and gender is fluid. Welcome to 2019 everybody. 

$20 bucks says old dude had some grape drank with him while he was hiding out behind Popeyes. 

Edited by The_Dude

32 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Maher's been doing this for years, liberals haven't been bothered by it yet.

OMG, when he called himself a “house ni****” all hell broke loose. He was forced to apologize. Libs have no sense of humor. 

Edited by The_Dude

33 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

OMG, when he called himself a “house ni****” all hell broke loose. He was forced to apologize. Libs have no sense of humor. 

But he didn’t lose his job....so long as promised to keep the same 3 liberals/1 token conservative format.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-01-at-8.10.31-PM.png?resize=388%2C600&ssl=1

How Leftist 'scandals' go............

Shot: Ralph Northam admits he’s in “clearly racist” photo; vows to serve out term amid calls for resignation.

—The Virginia Pilot, yesterday.

Chaser: Oof. Hearing during Governor’s meeting with black caucus tonight he could not remember if he was in the blackface or in the KKK hood.

—Tweet by Ben Tribbett of the Washington Times, yesterday.

Hangover: Total Fiasco: VA Dem Gov Northam Retracts Apology, Says That’s Not Him In Blackface, KKK Photo.

—Matt Vespa, Townhall, today.

A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam has declined to resign from office. He asserts that he was mistaken when he said yesterday that he had appeared in his medical school yearbook photograph in blackface or under a hood wearing Ku Klux Klan garb.

“In the hours since I made my statement yesterday, I reflected with my family and classmates from the time and affirmed my conclusion that I am not the person in that photo,” he said. Isn’t he still guilty of the bad taste that resulted in the photo’s placement on his yearbook page?

He conceded that he did darken his face in a separate event in San Antonio when he dressed up as Michael Jackson as part of a dance contest. Where, oh, where is the photo of Northam in blackface doing the moonwalk?

While we wait for the visual confirmation of the governor desecrating the figure of Michael Jackson, Democrats may want to call on the team at Forensic Files to deploy all available resources to check the governor’s changing memory against the available evidence. Democrats want him gone.

Standing up for himself, the governor is a man alone. It takes a certain crazy willfulness for him to defy the mob when he has become such an inconvenience to his party’s vested interest in deploying the race card at will.

Northam’s fellow Democrats badly want him to disappear. So long as Northam’s memory remains cloudy and the evidence remains less than conclusive, Democrats deserve Northam’s continued tenure in office.

He fairly represents the (black)face of the Democratic Party.

NORTHAM NOW IN THE DENIAL PHASE OF THE KUBLER-ROSS MODEL. Report: Northam now not sure it’s him in the photo, wants to use facial recognition software

As Allahpundit deadpans, “Killing babies on the table is one thing, but an old blackface photo is where America draws the line.”

19 hours ago, Azalin said:

I think it's unfair to judge anyone for something like this from 35 years ago through the lens of 2019 racial sensitivity. He might have been a racist, but then again he might not - a person wearing blackface in 1984 is not a valid indicator. If he is to be judged, I'd say he was definitely guilty of poor taste, as well as a lack of sensitivity.

It's still amazing that there were actually TV shows like this, and incredibly popular to boot:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_and_White_Minstrel_Show