Coonman says it wasn’t him, after yesterday’s apology ???

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Hi! 

You keep responding to me, so I'll throw you some attention. 

BTW, you are a complete idiot. Probably a little wus too. Softy. 

Cry about trump 30,009 more times.  

You will still be that guy not getting laid who works at the laundromat. 

Wooof 

Sorry that Coonman and Fairfax are letting you down ?

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

From that linked article: 

</snip>

Dr. William Elwood, who was part of the 1984 yearbook staff at Eastern Virginia Medical School, told CNN reporter Sara Sidner that each student submitted a sealed envelope of photos.

"The yearbook staff then took the sealed envelope, opened it up, and they placed the pictures on the actual personal page of each of the physicians who were graduating," 

</snip>

Within that article is a link to the CNN clip: here. 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

From that linked article: 

</snip>

Dr. William Elwood, who was part of the 1984 yearbook staff at Eastern Virginia Medical School, told CNN reporter Sara Sidner that each student submitted a sealed envelope of photos.

"The yearbook staff then took the sealed envelope, opened it up, and they placed the pictures on the actual personal page of each of the physicians who were graduating," 

</snip>

Within that article is a link to the CNN clip: here. 

I don't care about any of that.  I only care about watching the Democrats react to it.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

At this rate it's going to be a VA county dog catcher who winds up in the Governors mansion.

BREAKING NEWS: VA county dog catcher caught on film eating pizza with a knife and fork.  Democrats call for resignation.

• Haha (+1) 3

VIRGINIA CLOWN SHOW UPDATE: Justin Fairfax is testing the Left’s ‘believe all accusers’ standard.

Not a good look, when even NBC is reporting this:

fairfax_nbc_2-6-19-1-800x443.jpg

Remember, their campaign theme was that they were going to protect us from Ed Gillespie, who had suddenly transformed from run-of-the-mill GOP pol to dangerous white supremacist just in time for the election. Oops!

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2