Coonman says it wasn’t him, after yesterday’s apology ???

I think the people that go on these crusades represent the loud minority of liberals.  I posted this in the abortion thread:

As a liberal, this is one of the most obnoxious things about the party: the willingness to destroy careers because of stuff that happened a long time ago without and reasonable dialog about it.

i think when someone is accused of something we should ask two things: (1) did they actually ***** do it; (2) what should the appropriate consequence be, if any.  However, people skip both and just demand people’s careers get ruined.  

The worst part is that what I just typed would be considered offensive and I am careful of who is around me when I say that.  So so stupid

On a side note, as someone who has lived in the south, Virginia, and now a liberal bubble that is Minneapolis...this current controversy is so Virginia.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I think the people that go on these crusades represent the loud minority of liberals.  I posted this in the abortion thread:

As a liberal, this is one of the most obnoxious things about the party: the willingness to destroy careers because of stuff that happened a long time ago without and reasonable dialog about it.

i think when someone is accused of something we should ask two things: (1) did they actually ***** do it; (2) what should the appropriate consequence be, if any.  However, people skip both and just demand people’s careers get ruined.  

The worst part is that what I just typed would be considered offensive and I am careful of who is around me when I say that.  So so stupid

On a side note, as someone who has lived in the south, Virginia, and now a liberal bubble that is Minneapolis...this current controversy is so Virginia.

agreed. people change. i know i most certainly am not the same person i was in my late teens/early twenties. most everyone has done something stupid in their past. you live, you learn and hopefully you become a better person. while your past is part of who you are, that alone shouldn't define the criteria for the basis of who you are today.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sorry posted in the wrong thread..he trying the Trump never admit to anything. startegy.just screwed up in the execution and admitted last night.

He needs to resign just for being stupid...and i voted for him!

why does he need to resign, Plenz? curious to your thought process on this.

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Sorry posted in the wrong thread..he trying the Trump never admit to anything. startegy.just screwed up in the execution and admitted last night.

He needs to resign just for being stupid...and i voted for him!

Do you always post drunk now? 

• Haha (+1) 1