Josh Allen challenges Pat Mahomes- Who can throw farther? (Barstool Radio interview)

One Buffalo

55 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

On the surface, this just sounds stupid and will, undoubtedly, open up Josh Allen to more criticism from his detractors imo.

I don't understand why you think this but ok. I see no reason for it to open more criticism, it's just a fun and games type thing to me. And to be honest I'm curious to see who wins just for ***** and giggles.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, WideNine said:

This.

What's the big deal? Who did not do this when they were a kid with every other friend you had? Odds are he and Darnold have done this a few times at Jordan's camp.

Now if he was challenging him to a street car race or jumping bikes or doing x-game stunts... then I would be concerned.

Perhaps he could challenge Marcel Dareus to a street car race.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dude...he’s coming off of his rookie season playing in an offense devoid of talent.  He had flashes of brilliance on the field, and most of all, has earned the respect of the locker room.  If watching Josh Allen this season doesn’t have you feeling optimistic about more wins in the future, I don’t think there’s enough Prozac in the world to change your perception.

Don't get me wrong, I'm optimistic for Josh as much as the next guy, but if he wants to challenge Mahomes then it's not about distance, it's all the other things I mentioned. I love the kid and want to see him become the man in Buffalo for many years to come.  I've had about 400 losses too many in my Bills fandom and want to see them get past the Pats.

57 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Has anyone dropped an Uncle Rico quote yet? Those are hilarious.

They'll both end up making millions of dollars and living in a big ol’ mansion somewhere, soaking it up in a hot tub with their soul mate.

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

If this meant more wins, I'd have a remote interest. Accuracy, field vision, pocket awareness, ability to read a defense, timing are far more important than who can throw it father. I want to see Josh develop into our franchise QB, not another Lossman.

You and everyone else on this board.  Well except the few who would rather miss the playoffs the next 17 years than be wrong.

But I dont understand your point, that isnt what this thread is about.

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

Perhaps he could challenge Marcel Dareus to a street car race.  

Just as long as he does challenge Rob Ryan to an eating contest.

2 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

If this meant more wins, I'd have a remote interest. Accuracy, field vision, pocket awareness, ability to read a defense, timing are far more important than who can throw it father. I want to see Josh develop into our franchise QB, not another Lossman.

You must be fun at parties

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stony said:

90% of Barstool is garbage.  The 10% that isn't is all Pardon My Take.  

Making it 100000x better then Deadspin. Barstool isn’t for everyone but it took Sports Entertainment journalism to another level

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm optimistic for Josh as much as the next guy, but if he wants to challenge Mahomes then it's not about distance, it's all the other things I mentioned. I love the kid and want to see him become the man in Buffalo for many years to come.  I've had about 400 losses too many in my Bills fandom and want to see them get past the Pats.

Lighten up Francis.

• Thank you (+1) 1