Tyrod Taylor has 'nothing but love' for Buffalo

wppete

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you are aware that that article is referring to sports journalism and their depiction of black athletes, right? nothing whatsoever about coaches, owners is spoken to in there. as such your argument is not based upon the supporting material provided.

now you are trying to conflate two totally different issues into being on the same level here. that does not work, sorry. to do what you are attempting to do, you have to have apples and apples, not apples and oranges, kabisch?

Now who is moving the goal posts?  

I'm not going to convince you of anything, that much is clear.  I suppose that is your right.  But you represent the worst that society has to offer.  And its not because you intentionally ascribe to a racist belief system, its because you refuse to acknowledge the obvious in front of your face. It really is so much more insidious.  

Tyrod was a good football player for the Bills, but had limited passing skills as a QB.  He made very few mistakes, but his unwillingness to throw the ball into tight spaces or risk any kind of mistake limited his production greatly.  The flip side is that he rarely turned the ball over.  He was benched because he was highly unproductive in 3 straight games, not because he is black.  Sadly, however, racism is alive and well and I'm sure that Tyrod and other black QB's have been the victim of it, whether the perpetrator of the racism did it consciously or unconsciously.  A pretty good read on unconscious bias is Blink, by Malcom Gladwell.  The book cites several studies that indicate how racism (and other "isms") grow out of unconscious bias.

I like Taylor and think he's a quality guy and I wish him well.  I am also glad that the Bills moved on from him, as he was not the answer at QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Now who is moving the goal posts?  

wha?? let me see if i understand this correctly...

i am moving the goal posts because i pointed out that the argument you have been making is not based upon the reference material you provided to support your argument? oh boy, i can see there is a strong disconnect going here.

22 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I'm not going to convince you of anything, that much is clear.  I suppose that is your right.  But you represent the worst that society has to offer.  And its not because you intentionally ascribe to a racist belief system, its because you refuse to acknowledge the obvious in front of your face. It really is so much more insidious. 

wrong again. words have meaning. i am arguing against the words you are using. if you are not expressing yourself clear enough, that is not my fault nor my problem. you have absolutely no idea of my position upon racial matters as you have not asked and i have not proffered.  my counter to your argument was that you have no argument. now if you would like to engage me on the topic of racial matters, i suggest you do so outside of this thread and forum as it is not really the place for it. and, i will respond to your engagement on it.

42 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

That you have no clue what your watching. 

EJ blew chunks(not my dog), Tyrod had some decent seasons as a starting QB. 

Dude, you lobbied for Peterman over Tyrod how many times? ?

Yeah I said give the guy a chance. 

I never claimed Nate was some imaginary hero 

35 minutes ago, Foxx said:

wha?? let me see if i understand this correctly...

i am moving the goal posts because i pointed out that the argument you have been making is not based upon the reference material you provided to support your argument? oh boy, i can see there is a strong disconnect going here.

wrong again. words have meaning. i am arguing against the words you are using. if you are not expressing yourself clear enough, that is not my fault nor my problem. you have absolutely no idea of my position upon racial matters as you have not asked and i have not proffered.  my counter to your argument was that you have no argument. now if you would like to engage me on the topic of racial matters, i suggest you do so outside of this thread and forum as it is not really the place for it. and, i will respond to your engagement on it.

The worst part is I bet you think you are actually a pretty smart guy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

It’s also pretty hard to look at all the Trubisky UNC tapes and not want him as your QB. 

I'd say the same about Watson, especially the tapes where he destroyed Alabama to win the National Championship.

Switch their draft positions, and it makes better sense.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rico said:

If 2017 Tyrod Taylor was QB for the 2004 Bills, the 4-year drought would’ve ended.

Lol.  Mike Williams at left tackle.  Moulds would have had 450yards and 2 TDs.  We ad one of the worst Olines in the league.  Tyrod had one of the best.  Tyrod had Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, Hogan and McCoy.  Dude I dont know what youre smoking but you need to share.  Tyrod was the problem.  You are actually going to try and compare Tyrod Taylor to a border line HOF QB (not quite good enough for that).

8 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Lol.  Mike Williams at left tackle.  Moulds would have had 450yards and 2 TDs.  We ad one of the worst Olines in the league.  Tyrod had one of the best.  Tyrod had Watkins, Woods, Goodwin, Hogan and McCoy.  Dude I dont know what youre smoking but you need to share.  Tyrod was the problem.  You are actually going to try and compare Tyrod Taylor to a border line HOF QB (not quite good enough for that).

Border line HOF QB. :lol::lol::lol: 

I suggest you start watching games instead of just reading stats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Rico said:

Border line HOF QB. :lol::lol::lol: 

I suggest you start watching games instead of just reading stats.

44611, 251TDs borderline yes.  You really are clueless.  I suggest you watch some older football games.  Bledsoe would pick a defense a part with a good offensive line.  You would know that if you actually watch him play.  You also would know that he won that AFC championship game the first year not Brady.  And a chunk of his career was before the lets pamper the QB period.    Which was the second AFC championship he won.  How many AFC championships has TT played in let alone won.

4 legit ProBowls

24 combacks

31 game winning drives

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

44611, 251TDs borderline yes.  You really are clueless.  I suggest you watch some older football games.  Bledsoe would pick a defense a part with a good offensive line.  You would know that if you actually watch him play.  You also would know that he won that AFC championship game the first year not Brady.  And a chunk of his career was before the lets pamper the QB period.    Which was the second AFC championship he won.  How many AFC championships has TT played in let alone won.

4 legit ProBowls

24 combacks

31 game winning drives

Welcome back Fezmid! :D

54 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so then no mending fences and bringing him back??.............

Fans like you are just so special.  

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

ScottLaw and Tyrod > Romeo and Juliet 

I can still feel the passion. 

Troll much?