Ontario Bills Fans Club

6 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

Why do Ontario Bills fans need their own site? To discuss border crossing issues? 

Nah..we just show them our Canadian beer and they wave us on through lol

Kidding aside its just a place for all of us to chat and maybe meet up to watch some games

Just now, JMF2006 said:

Exactly ;)

Trump wants a wall......we want a new bridge ;)

Ugh they have been doing construction on the bridge for the past 2 years it seems.

Getting tired of the one lane lol

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Nah..we just show them our Canadian beer and they wave us on through lol

Kidding aside its just a place for all of us to chat and maybe meet up to watch some games

Ugh they have been doing construction on the bridge for the past 2 years it seems.

Getting tired of the one lane lol

That relic is going to fall into the river one day :(

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

Trump wants a wall......we want a new bridge ;)

I think we need a northern wall.

More heroin comes into the US via Montreal, down through Vermont and Ontario, than thru Mexico

USA/Canada is the longest unpatrolled border in the world. Build the wall, Donald.

And, while I’m hot and bothered, with a hard-on about Canada, if you have a DUI/DWI on your record, you can’t even enter Canada.  Any drunk from Canada can come to a Bills or Sabres game, drink their face off, and drive home unmolested.

That’s gotta change.  Ban any Canadian with a DUI/DWI from entering this country.  Reciprocity is only fair.

JMO

Edited by The Senator

7 minutes ago, The Senator said:

More heroin comes into the US via Montreal, down through Vermont and Ontario, than thru Mexico

USA/Canada is the longest unpatrolled border in the world. Build the wall, Donald.

And, while I’m hot and bothered, with a hard-on about Canada, if you have a DUI/DWI on your record, you can’t even enter Canada.  Any drunk from Canada can come to a Bills or Sabres game, drink their face off, and drive home unmolested.

That’s gotta change.  Ban any Canadian with a DUI/DWI from entering this country.  Reciprocity is only fair.

JMO

Don't include us with Quebec...they are their own species lol

jk

4 hours ago, The Senator said:

JMO

That's not true a DUI is a criminal offence and if your Canadian you are barred from entry into the USA.

You can apply for a pardon after 5 or 10 years of keeping your criminal record clean.

BTW over 35,000 documented illegal immigrants crossed into Canada near Montreal from the USA last year.

Maybe more that didn't register.

I will help you build the wall ;)

5 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Ontarians unite!!

Please join my club.

All the cool kids are doing it.

Kidding aside it would be awesome to meet fellow fans from Ontario and maybe even organize some games to watch in person.

Calling Canadian Bills Fan Party of 1 

Calling Canadian Bills Fan

4 hours ago, JK Fan said:

Fellow club members,  you need to get Nexus passes and cross at the Whirlpool bridge.  No fuss, no wait on game days.

That would mean driving  4 x 10 miles the wrong way.

I can cross the Peace Bridge no problem at 8 am.

Its the zoo after the game that kills me.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Calling Canadian Bills Fan Party of 1 

Calling Canadian Bills Fan

Hey were up to 9 Shady ;)

• Like (+1) 1