Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

I dont get people that are staging or doing things to try and make Trump and his people look bad. It's not necessary, he can do it all on his own and doesnt need help. The help only makes things worse cause it gives them something to use to prove their point that it's 'fake news' or the media making up things to take them down. Saying the were wearing MAGA hats or shouting it while beating him if not true just gives more ammo to their 'fake news' claims and makes the other side look worse.

Yup.  That's the hilarious irony -- the hypocritical scumbags who perpetuate this crap are the primary reason why Trump won in the first place.

Update:  from Jussie Smollett.

He never said they wore MAGA Hats, only that they yelled "MAGA country." Says his story never changed, he merely added more details to it.

He didn't remove the noose to preserve the evidence.

He didn't refuse to hand over his cell phone. The police informally asked and he didn't feel comfortable letting it go, so he didn't. Call records were never discussed. Police state they will not seek a warrant for the phone or records at this time as Jussie is not a suspect.

He wants to bring to the public's attention that what happened to him occurs every single day around the country. There are roaving bands of MAGA thugs harassing gays and minorities. Many of them smirking. 

Edited by unbillievable

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

I dont get people that are staging or doing things to try and make Trump and his people look bad. It's not necessary, he can do it all on his own and doesnt need help. The help only makes things worse cause it gives them something to use to prove their point that it's 'fake news' or the media making up things to take them down. Saying the were wearing MAGA hats or shouting it while beating him if not true just gives more ammo to their 'fake news' claims and makes the other side look worse.

Totally agree.

It's because they are as dumb as the MAGA Deplorables.  Two peas in a pod.

/smh.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Unless I missed something HUGE

I thought EII  was he talking state and local govt.   Like the Police and courts.

I was.

13 detectives on this case!  ??

24 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  That's the hilarious irony -- the hypocritical scumbags who perpetuate this crap are the primary reason why Trump won in the first place.

Yeah... I don't buy it.  That's not a good reason.  It's a weak reason, ability not to see the truth and still get manipulated to pick the wrong candidate.

You have to have zero ethical compass to be manipulated.  What happens if it's all a "double psy-ops" situation?

Anyway, still an upside down election.  The rural areas hold more electoral power... And it's those areas where their Christian moral compass was manipulated and played.

If people would have just followed their ethical heart, the choice not ideal, but the answer clear and free of any voter manipulation.

It's not about The SHill OR The Don. There are asymmetrical games being played. VERY complex psy ops... And they are very simple to avoid... But most don't avoid.

I will just leave it at that so the argument doesn't get too PPP.

19 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... I don't buy it.  That's not a good reason.  It's a weak reason, ability not to see the truth and still get manipulated to pick the wrong candidate.

You have to have zero ethical compass to be manipulated.  What happens if it's all a "double psy-ops" situation?

Anyway, still an upside down election.  The rural areas hold more electoral power... And it's those areas where their Christian moral compass was manipulated and played.

If people would have just followed their ethical heart, the choice not ideal, but the answer clear and free of any voter manipulation.

It's not about The SHill OR The Don. There are asymmetrical games being played. VERY complex psy ops... And they are very simple to avoid... But most don't avoid.

I will just leave it at that so the argument doesn't get too PPP.

Puh-leeze.

Anyone with an ethical heart has seen this sham tried many times before and they have identified those with zero moral compass who attempt to gain political advantage by perpetrating them.  And they have seen which political candidates those people try to push on us.  And sometimes, those who would not be so manipulated rebel at the polls.  So you can play the 'mid-west rube tricked into voting for the wrong guy' card if it makes you feel better, but 2016 was not about picking the wrong candidate between two who both score zero on any ethical scale, rather it was, as Michael Moore astutely predicated, a "***** YOU!!" election.  And it was very clear which one was the ***** you candidate.

You of all people here should appreciate that mindset far more than you do.   But maybe for all the blather,  when push comes to shove you are really just another party shill.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

And on top of that, the more layered and complicated the story is, the more likely that it is false.  Yeah, stereotyping is bad, but I'm completely comfortable in saying that the people who actually go around beating up people who are black/gray/green/purple/gay/transgender/ambidextrous, they're not usually the brightest bulbs out there.  Your story should probably stop a bit short of them writing a 2000 page manifesto right there on the spot as they're punching you with the other hand.

And there's the real take home on the whole thing.  If they're punching you with one hand while writing with the other, all because you're ambidextrous?  Seems a tad bit hypocritical to me.

14 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Puh-leeze.

Anyone with an ethical heart has seen this sham tried many times before and they have identified those with zero moral compass who attempt to gain political advantage by perpetrating them.  And they have seen which political candidates those people try to push on us.  And sometimes, those who would not be so manipulated rebel at the polls.  So you can play the 'mid-west rube tricked into voting for the wrong guy' card if it makes you feel better, but 2016 was not about picking the wrong candidate between two who both score zero on any ethical scale, rather it was, as Michael Moore astutely predicated, a "***** YOU!!" election.  And it was very clear which one was the ***** you candidate.

You of all people here should appreciate that mindset far more than you do.   But maybe for all the blather,  when push comes to shove you are really just another party shill.

Of course it was a ***** you election.  Totally agree.

That's human weakness and how it was manipulated.  Why people are weak.

Don't want to be duped. Don't let emotions get the best of you.

Don't let your own self-interest control you.  That's where the moral compass goes off the rails.  The weakness of the average American mindset it very apparent. The moral cracks, plain as day.

31 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Of course it was a ***** you election.  Totally agree.

That's human weakness and how it was manipulated.  Why people are weak.

Don't want to be duped. Don't let emotions get the best of you.

Don't let your own self-interest control you.  That's where the moral compass goes off the rails.  The weakness of the average American mindset it very apparent. The moral cracks, plain as day.

Of course, which is why people invent these bogus stories and why the media and politicians repeat them and why morons post "this happened because Trump created a KKK culture!!" on Facebook (yes someone I know posted essentially that a few days ago).   So we should be happy when voters reject that kind of manipulation, right?

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I doubt that will happen. It will all be chalked up to a big misunderstanding. 

how is intentionally calling the police and fabricating a story like this a "misunderstanding"

Dude knew what he was doing.  This was either a horribly planned publicity stunt or an ill conceived political statement to warn America of the dangers of white boys in MAGA hats

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

how is intentionally calling the police and fabricating a story like this a "misunderstanding"

Dude knew what he was doing.  This was either a horribly planned publicity stunt or an ill conceived political statement to warn America of the dangers of white boys in MAGA hats

Didnt he see the film with the Chief approaching the kids and banging the drum?

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Money has a way of working things out. If this is found out to be a false statement, I would suspect he pays a fine and goes on with his life. I have a real problem with people who claim rape and or assault such as this, if there's no merit to it. It takes away resources from other crimes and devalues the claims of true victims. I honestly think that those who report false crimes should be subjected to the same punishment as the alleged perpetrator would be subject to. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.