Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

50 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Are you suggesting just Smallette or all the politicians and talking heads advancing agendas without the facts?

You've pushed agendas before...

Don't be actin like you don't push agendas, bro!

1 hour ago, Rico said:

The  movie should be pretty good. Chadwick Boseman or Donald Glover as Jussie please.:thumbsup:

Cuba Gooding Jr has my vote.

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Because when the jailhouse door shuts... It slams!

????

Johnny!  Tell this lovely contestant Jussie what they just won!

A 3 year all inclusive stay in "The Slammer."

Seemed more sinister when they asked it to Beavis and Butthead for their backfired Scared Straight Day 

6 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Are you suggesting just Smallette or all the politicians and talking heads advancing agendas without the facts?

Not the politicians. They're just terrible opportunists who decided to try and capitalize on a bad opportunity.  It is a sad state of affairs though, and is evidence of very poor judgment thay they decided to hitch their horse to this wagon when the story was so preposterous and full of holes to begin with. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This is the America we live in... sad...

Race relations since Barack Obama... our first black president , have significantly regressed over these last 10 years

its a shame because I have never seen color in people... I see human beings... 

And yet... In last 3 years we became hyper-PC.  I thought Political Correctness was suppose to be less.

Ooops.  Go figure, it's gotten worse.

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

And yet... In last 3 years we became hyper-PC.  I thought Political Correctness was suppose to be less.

Ooops.  Go figure, it's gotten worse.

It's gotten worse because the left has went further left where everything under the sun is offensive. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Exactly.  As in 2008+ with race relations.  The right went further right in response to Obama, just like left did in response to Trump & PCness.

Funny how those things happen.

You have a point, but I dont recall anything to the extent of antifa when Obama was elected. 

44 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You have a point, but I dont recall anything to the extent of antifa when Obama was elected. 

Left is just a little more passionate.  Cares.  Cares about what, I don't know.  But... They organize a little better than say your run of the mill standard whiney azz Snowflake TeaBagger.  Yet, when push comes to shove, that organizing  is all over the place with too many heads in the clouds.  Chaos.  Classic cafe society till the barrel of the tank comes smashing through window and command is given to all get in line... That's where the conservatives excel!

Case in point... Just look at this wonderful story... Holy Moly... Is this the best they can do?  Noose?  Shout: "This is MAGA country!" and throw bleach during a Polar Vortex Event.

A+ for creativity

F for believability & logistics.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Left is just a little more passionate.  Cares.  Cares about what, I don't know.  But... They organize a little better than say your run of the mill standard whiney azz Snowflake TeaBagger.  Yet, when push comes to shove, that organizing  is all over the place with too many heads in the clouds.  Chaos.  Classic cafe society till the barrel of the tank comes smashing through window and command is given to all get in line... That's where the conservatives excel!

Case in point... Just look at this wonderful story... Holy Moly... Is this the best they can do?  Noose?  Shout: "This is MAGA country!" and throw bleach during a Polar Vortex Event.

A+ for creativity

F for believability & logistics.

The only F here is your assumption of who the “they” were. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

The only F here is your assumption of who the “they” were. 

They were Hollywood idiots which tend to be overwhelmingly liberal idiots (sorry @Deranged Rhino  you don't keep good company and no offense).

My point is real Deplorables would have been less creative with the stupidity (noose, liquid in -20° weather) and better on the logistics: "Ah, wait till this gets warmer."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.