Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

• RaoulDuke79 changed the title to Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Assault
35 minutes ago, bbb said:

So, you'd rather that he got beat up, etc?

Forgive me, mead, for swinging at this pitch, but I think what mead's saying is that there are real racists in this country who could treat a gay black man the way Smollett says he was treated.

If Smollett is lying, then it desperately hurts the next gay black man who actually gets assaulted by homophobic racists.

If Smollett is lying, it hurts a lot of actual victims.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Forgive me, mead, for swinging at this pitch, but I think what mead's saying is that there are real racists in this country who could treat a gay black man the way Smollett says he was treated.

If Smollett is lying, then it desperately hurts the next gay black man who actually gets assaulted by homophobic racists.

IF he’s caught in a lie, he certainly hurts his own cause. Now, what happens if someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time and actually gets arrested for something that may not have happened. What does he do then? There are no winners in this situation, whether it happened or not. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Wrong, wrong, wrong.  He's promoting awareness and there is nothing more important than promoting awareness.

Now, can we get back to the important issues of the day, like getting hysterical over what somebody's wife said about measles?

Edited by KD in CA

5 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Although I have had my doubts from the beginning I'm not  changing it until the truth come out.

Then why didn't you wait for the 'truth' before you asserted what happened in the first place?    You must work in media!  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

They used to say no publicity is bad publicity. I don’t think that’s true today. 

What could make someone think this was a good idea? 

Cammie had to make a big racism splash to get her campaign kicked off on the right foot.

I love watching this kind of sh-- go down.

Can any of us even begin to fathom the number of leftist politicians and black big-wigs that are attempting to influence the Chicago PD right now?  

Edited by KD in CA

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
On 1/31/2019 at 10:10 PM, LeGOATski said:

If this was a hoax, it should be easily identified as one, right? Investigators can tell from the injuries if they were self-inflicted...they'll inspect the scene for disturbances and other evidence. They'll get reports from the hospital staff.

You'd have to be pretty crazy to attempt this.

It's obviously a hoax.  Not a single part of the story makes sense.  "And they were wearing MAGA hats and said MAGA country."  Give me a break.  Seems a little too perfect doesn't it.  He came off so bad in his GMA interview that I almost felt embarrassed watching it.  He is lying and it couldn't be more obvious.  The police I expect just don't have the evidence to charge him yet.

51 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

It's obviously a hoax.  Not a single part of the story makes sense.  "And they were wearing MAGA hats and said MAGA country."  Give me a break.  Seems a little too perfect doesn't it.  He came off so bad in his GMA interview that I almost felt embarrassed watching it.  He is lying and it couldn't be more obvious.  The police I expect just don't have the evidence to charge him yet.

Yeah, it's looking pretty bad. 

He's gotta be feeling uneasy at this point. His world might come crashing down very quickly.

We'll see.

On 2/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, KD in CA said:

The ignorant mob doesn't care if it's a lie.  They just wanted a fresh excuse to be 'outraged' and scream #orangemanbad

The cops don't believe it's a lie 

He could still have been mugged because those guys on the shows crew hated him  

2 suspects questioned by police in Jussie Smollett attack

The two men characterized by police as ‘persons of interest’ have been arrested on ‘probable cause that they may have committed a crime.’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/chicago-police-2-questioned-in-smollett-attack-are-suspects/ar-BBTDn0v?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Chicago police arrest two in Jussie Smollett case and say attack was not a hoax

45 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The cops don't believe it's a lie 

He could still have been mugged because those guys on the shows crew hated him  

2 suspects questioned by police in Jussie Smollett attack

The two men characterized by police as ‘persons of interest’ have been arrested on ‘probable cause that they may have committed a crime.’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/chicago-police-2-questioned-in-smollett-attack-are-suspects/ar-BBTDn0v?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Chicago police arrest two in Jussie Smollett case and say attack was not a hoax

That's not accurate. They said they don't have evidence that it is a hoax. It's likely they believe it's a hoax, which is why the local news was reporting so, but don't want to have their spokesperson say so unless they have airtight proof.

It's a hoax.

3 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

That's not accurate. They said they don't have evidence that it is a hoax. It's likely they believe it's a hoax, which is why the local news was reporting so, but don't want to have their spokesperson say so unless they have airtight proof.

It's a hoax.

Now let's pretend for a second that it was an actual attack.  We either have two individuals trying to pass themselves off as insanely racist Trump supporters or Smollett lied about that portion.  So either way you have someone trying to frame the MAGA crowd.  Of course, this thing will quietly go away and we'll never know get the full story on all of it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.