Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yikes. I never saw that story.

I hope other people see it before she says something *really* crazy and makes Amazon change its mind on its plan to set up new HQs in her district.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING:Police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show. Police took bleach, shoes electronics and more.Officers asked family if they knew

#Jussiesmollett. @cbschicago

Image result for eddie murphy trading places gif

I wonder is those people of interest are also the ones that sent the white powder (aspirin) to the set.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Yikes. I never saw that story.

I hope other people see it before she says something *really* crazy and makes Amazon change its mind on its plan to set up new HQs in her district.

the fact that facial recognition tech thinks women of colour are men is ripe for satire

Tawanna Brawley 2.0

I really hope the story is not true.   If it is , he needs help.  

As as I said earlier I don’t get why he did not call police from the spot of the assault. And why would you walk home with the noose still around your neck.  

I really hope its its not a made up story.   

Just now, mead107 said:

As as I said earlier I don’t get why he did not call police from the spot of the assault. And why would you walk home with the noose still around your neck.  

Here's what's going to happen. He's going to claim mental instability, go into some type of "treatment", and all will be forgiven. You will hear crickets out of the camps of Kamala Harris and Maxine Waters as they pursue their next social injustice. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

So, you'd rather that he got beat up, etc?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.