How Does a Bills Loss Affect Your Life?

17 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Nope. Not one bit. There are still 5 in the bank. Life goes on either way.

I love how you flaunt those trophies as if you were the one who earned them. Congrats on doing such a spectacular job of being born in a region that would eventually field a great team.

DFsxjk5XUAEP30U.jpg

Edited by WhoTom

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I love how you flaunt those trophies as if you were the one who earned them. Congrats on doing such a spectacular job of being born in a region that would eventually field a great team.

DFsxjk5XUAEP30U.jpg

Really? The avatar is there so people know upfront who I root for. 

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

DFsxjk5XUAEP30U.jpg

If the Bills won one i would do the same

??

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

What are you saying? You let the outcome of a game determine how the rest of your day goes. 

Yep - because I’m a fan.

I don’t know anyone who cares about a team who isn’t affected in some way by the outcome of a game.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Yep - because I’m a fan.

I don’t know anyone who cares about a team who isn’t affected in some way by the outcome of a game.

You sound like an abused fan. You do realize that the people playing have no clue who we are.

Just now, Chris66 said:

You sound like an abused fan. You do realize that the people playing have no clue who we are.

I sound like a fan.  I don’t know any fan, in any sport, who isn’t excited when their team wins, or at least a little bummed when they lose.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

If the Bills won one i would do the same

??

I don't see the point of bragging about something I had no part in. Actually, I don't see the point of bragging at all, but if I really felt the need, it would be about a personal achievement, not the success of my hometown sports team.

36 minutes ago, Success said:

I sound like a fan.  I don’t know any fan, in any sport, who isn’t excited when their team wins, or at least a little bummed when they lose.

A little bummed is different than it affecting the rest of the day or days after.

I don't see the point of getting upset about stuff I can't control.

18 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I don't see the point of bragging about something I had no part in. Actually, I don't see the point of bragging at all, but if I really felt the need, it would be about a personal achievement, not the success of my hometown sports team.

Maybe you need to understand the concept of bragging. Not once was I bragging. I was just putting into context that a loss wouldn't bother me because they have 5. That's 4 more than any fan can expect

On 1/31/2019 at 6:30 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Doesn't affect me at all anymore. It's expected. A win is a pleasant surprise.

If you are a Bills fan and have not learned to keep your expectations LOW, I am sorry for you. 

Wide right was almost 30 years ago.