How Does a Bills Loss Affect Your Life?

I guess I'll amend that and say that there seemed to that ONE annual loss during the drought where you pretty much knew the Bills were not going to the playoffs. That one always hurt a bit. This year was pretty much a tank so none of them were rough.

• Like (+1) 1

A regular season loss bothers me for a day or two.  Usually it makes me a little grumpy on Monday, then I let it go.  A playoff loss when there are no expectations (see last season) is about the same as a regular season game.  Other playoff losses (the Giants Super Bowl, the Dallas SB where we led at the half and the Music City throwback game) still bother me to this day.

• Like (+1) 2

I guess it has a positive impact especially if it is a TV game.  After a loss I will be frustrated and will turn off football for a little while I will go take a long walk to work it off.  When they win I just enjoy it by watching the next game and enjoy the scrolling of the scores of a Bills win.  Walking > couch potato

I used to be sad after a loss i think mainly because when i first started watching football in 1990 buffalo always seemed to ***** victory from the jaws of defeat. Then when i started gambling i would win all week (usually) and get to the finale day sunday and put it all on the bills to cover and lose it all.

Now ive created a formula where i bet on buffalo every week and come out like a champ using 4 team 12 point teasers. I won big of both new England vs buffalo games this year as an example. Buffalo only let me down once maybe twice i think green bay and the first miami games this year.

I seem to feel alot better if buffalo loses but i win money by betting the bills games.

Depends on how they lose.  I hate loses caused by missed tackles, penalties, WR drops.  

When they win, I'll be on this web site, I'll review the recap, and highlights and all is good with the world

When they lose, I will not listen to John Murphy show for about 3 days.

If they "deserved" to lose, it doesn't affect me too much any more.

If they lost because of a really bad call from the refs or because they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory (known in our household as "pulling a Bills"), then I'm in a pretty ***** mood for a few days. I tend to dwell on these types of losses until about Friday, when I can turn the page to the next game. 

Weirdly enough, a Bills WIN rarely affects the rest of my week at all. Losses hurt way worse than wins feel good. 

Season ticket holder from 1985. Drive 5 hours to each home game in the motorhome and stay in the Camper Lot. Monday is always the drive day home. Our group up later after a Bills win which makes the day a wee bit tough!!. The Super Bowl years were absolutely crazy. Our group comes various parts. Ontario, Conecticut, Rochester and Maine! True blue Bills fans and love the Sunday night victory party!!!!

16 minutes ago, ChattanoogaBills said:

I used to be sad after a loss i think mainly because when i first started watching football in 1990 buffalo always seemed to ***** victory from the jaws of defeat. Then when i started gambling i would win all week (usually) and get to the finale day sunday and put it all on the bills to cover and lose it all.

Now ive created a formula where i bet on buffalo every week and come out like a champ using 4 team 12 point teasers. I won big of both new England vs buffalo games this year as an example. Buffalo only let me down once maybe twice i think green bay and the first miami games this year.

I seem to feel alot better if buffalo loses but i win money by betting the bills games.

This post has the feel of an infomercial.