TV station employee fired for putting "Known Cheater" under Bradys name hahaha

Alphadawg7

This was hilarious!  Stupid he got fired for it, especially being a Pittsburgh station haha.  Maybe they fired him as a PR thing but will rehire next week haha.  Thats what they should do.  

https://deadspin.com/humorless-pittsburgh-news-station-fires-employee-for-gr-1832196594

IMG_2181.jpeg

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Sucks he lost his job but it was a dumb thing to do. Most professionals know where to draw the line while representing their employer, others need a reminder.

Yes in all seriousness, its obvious you are going to get fired if you do this.  My guess is he was going to quit anyway and decided this was more fun...or did it this way so they would fire him and he can still get unemployment benefits where he cant if he quits HA

Either way... #respect 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yes in all seriousness, its obvious you are going to get fired if you do this.  My guess is he was going to quit anyway and decided this was more fun...or did it this way so they would fire him and he can still get unemployment benefits where he cant if he quits HA

Either way... #respect 

You can't get unemployment benefits if you are fired, only if you are laid off.

3 minutes ago, jabu said:

You can't get unemployment benefits if you are fired, only if you are laid off.

It varies state to state, but in most states you can collect if you are fired, and you can here in CA too.  Its a common inaccurate assumption that you can only collect if you are laid off.  Although that may be the case in your state, but most states fired employees can collect too.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This was hilarious!  Stupid he got fired for it, especially being a Pittsburgh station haha.  Maybe they fired him as a PR thing but will rehire next week haha.  Thats what they should do.  

https://deadspin.com/humorless-pittsburgh-news-station-fires-employee-for-gr-1832196594

IMG_2181.jpeg

He should have no shortage of offers in the Buffalo market...

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Either way... #respect 

No I think he's actually an idiot.. they quoted him saying "I just bought a house, now what do I do"