Share Your Super Bowl 53 Predictions

17 hours ago, Chris66 said:

More than anything. I wish they would move the game back to 3:30. Even with a 640 start these games go past 10

get rid of the damn stupid halftime shows.   Who watches the damn things anyways and since they have expanded them seems like team with momentum in first half seems to lose it

I can't think of two fan bases more deserving of a championship so my condolences in advance to the fans of whatever team loses.

I think the Rams are vastly underrated going into this game as they have more talent on both sides of the ball.  They should be favored.  Belichick will pry take away Cooks so I see a big game from Woods, Everett, and Gurley.  KC had a lot of luck with screens last game so I see Gurley having a huge game after everybody wondering what the hell's going on with him after last game.  Donald and Suh plugging up the middle will make the Pats rely more on the pass.  I just don't see the Pats offense keeping up with the Rams who will be playing with a chip on their shoulder after hearing for two weeks how they shouldn't be there.

Rams 37

Pats 31

14 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I predict two crushing bad calls by the refs on the rams that extend drivers for NE and lead to at least 10 points for NE. 

Too bad Vegas doesn’t offer prop bets on the number of bogus calls for NE.

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Too bad Vegas doesn’t offer prop bets on the number of bogus calls for NE.

Or....maybe Vegas decides how many bogus calls NE gets?  

(I love playing with the conspiracy folks!) 

On 1/31/2019 at 3:49 PM, BoldBully said:

20-17 Rams....pats dynasty comes full circle

that was the score when they played in 2002

Cool take. I remember that first Rams Pats SB. Made a little $ that year.

I still see Pats winning something like 27-20. I think Bellichek is going to pull out all of the stops to confuse Goff.

I've seen him scheme against better QB/RB combos in the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I can't think of two fan bases more deserving of a championship so my condolences in advance to the fans of whatever team loses.

I think the Rams are vastly underrated going into this game as they have more talent on both sides of the ball.  They should be favored.  Belichick will pry take away Cooks so I see a big game from Woods, Everett, and Gurley.  KC had a lot of luck with screens last game so I see Gurley having a huge game after everybody wondering what the hell's going on with him after last game.  Donald and Suh plugging up the middle will make the Pats rely more on the pass.  I just don't see the Pats offense keeping up with the Rams who will be playing with a chip on their shoulder after hearing for two weeks how they shouldn't be there.

Rams 37

Pats 31

Lol great write up, the patriots will control the game, they will run the ball when ever they want.  

You can look back to the 2015 broncos games all you want to try to use the wade phillips can stop brady bs. Which is a crock hes 3-6 vs brady 

1 game in 2005 and 2 games in 2015 againast the patriots injury riddled oline and no running game and he would be 2-6 if keshawn Martin didnt muff a punt, aybe even 1-6 because that muffed punt cost NE Home field advantage. 

Pats by 14

On 1/31/2019 at 1:40 PM, Happy Gilmore said:

Rams have a better D than the Chargers and Chiefs, and a DC in Wade Phillips who has faced Brady in the past and been successful.  Rams O can put up a ton of points.

35-14 Rams

What are you talking about. Lol did you just make that up? The chargers defense i so much bwtter than the rams. 

And what success 33% in 9 games vs brady, 2 in 2015 when the patriots had no oline, and Stephan jackson carrying the football..lol.

Goff is terrible under pressure..if you say otherwise then you think josh rosen is amazing.

Patriots will run over 85 plays, they will test mcvays patients. And if this becomes a drop back passing game for the rams they have ZERO chance

In 8 super bowls belichicks teams have held the opponents #1 RB well below their season averages and WR#1 have had over 60 yards less then their season average.

J

5 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol great write up, the patriots will control the game, they will run the ball when ever they want.  

You can look back to the 2015 broncos games all you want to try to use the wade phillips can stop brady bs. Which is a crock hes 3-6 vs brady 

1 game in 2005 and 2 games in 2015 againast the patriots injury riddled oline and no running game and he would be 2-6 if keshawn Martin didnt muff a punt, aybe even 1-6 because that muffed punt cost NE Home field advantage. 

Pats by 14

Friggen Pats fan.  I wonder if Bills fans would be this obnoxious if we were so good for so long?