Share Your Super Bowl 53 Predictions

I predict i will go out back & shoot my guns, then i will go in the house & drink way to much beer, eat way to much food then there is a really good chance that my wife will have to drive me home because i'm just responsible like that ? !!

In a redneck kind of way its going to be a awesome super bowl  ? !! GO BILLS !! 

And i really don't care who wins cause the Saints got hosed  ...

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Rams win 38 - 31 as the final gasp goes right through Edelman's hands and falls incomplete.  Brady demands PI but does not get it.

As long as we're indulging in fantasy while we still can....

Gurley will be the big question mark.  If Gurley plays and is healthy then I think the Rams have a chance.  If its similar to the Saints and Gurley is around ten touches for the game Anderson will not be able to carry the Rams. 

I'm going to say Gurley is still dealing with the knee injury and this is the difference in the game.

Pats win 35-24

I won't make a prediction but I will hope for the following:

- with 1 minute left on the clock and the Pat's leading by 3 with a 4th and goal, Brady gets steamroll-sandwiched by Donald and Suh, and is subsequently stretchered off with multiple career ending injuries. And of course - the pass is incomplete!

- Goff then marches the Rams downfield and has a 4th down on the Pats 30. He rips a high bullet into the end zone, where Woods uses Gilmore as a step ladder, pulls the ball down, gets two feet down just inches from the white paint, pulls off his jersey to reveal a Bills t-shirt whilst giving Gilmore such a confidence shattering verbal barrage just a few yards from the microphones that it freezes Gilmore (who never gets a SB ring) into the foetal position and into a psychologically enforced early retirement. The play becomes the YouTube clip of the decade, with 42 million likes in the first 6 months.

Not a big ask, surely?

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

The line is going to hit 3 soon...maybe even 3.5

I'm still waiting to.make a call.

Rams have more talent..

Agreed, Pats with the FG ftw 

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

I predict this will go much the same way the NE v ATL SB went. The Rams will do enough to leave their fans feeling devastated when they piss it all away in the final minutes.

They gonna blink and crap the bed in the stare of Belichick in crunch time?

Pats-27

Rams-17

Young coach and young team gets caught up in the nerves early while the experienced team rolls from the start.

I expect NE up by 13-0 early before the Rams settle down and make it a game. Think the Pats attack in the run early, Brady plays mediocre until late. 

I used to be pretty good a predicting the final score and outcome of the SB.  I can't do it anymore.  These games are so close as of late and I hate to say it but it's hard to pick against the PATS.  I am hoping for a good game with good food and beer.  

8 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

I used to be pretty good a predicting the final score and outcome of the SB.  I can't do it anymore.  These games are so close as of late and I hate to say it but it's hard to pick against the PATS.  I am hoping for a good game with good food and beer.  

You got all those 30 point wins?

1 hour ago, ILBillsfan said:

I'm going to say Gurley is still dealing with the knee injury and this is the difference in the game.

He had 3 weeks off, looked fine against Dallas and then essentially didn't play against NO.  So either he's still hurt/reinjured himself v Dallas, or he was just benched against NO after the slow start (which would be really weird).