The AAF Thread

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I would like to see a fantasy football league for this, would help the popularity 

Apparently, they have an app that you can "manage a team" on during the game. Like a fantasy game. Not sure what their ultimate goal is in that regard.

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Apparently, they have an app that you can "manage a team" on during the game. Like a fantasy game. Not sure what their ultimate goal is in that regard.

14 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

I saw some of the Cover 1 premium members were doing a fantasy league for kicks

Both sound good. Long term sustainability they need stuff like that to keep people interested 

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Both sound good. Long term sustainability they need stuff like that to keep people interested 

It’s great in theory, but it will stay that way if they can’t execute. I tried using the app all night last night and today, it didn’t work at all. I can follow along with the game, but all the cool interactive stuff they had on their commercial didn’t work at all. You are supposed to be able to guess what play will be ran next and gain experience points for it to “level up”. That has not worked for me yet. 

IMO they need to get rid of the punts altogether or limit them to a small number for each team per game.....like timeouts.

These rosters are always going to be hastily slapped together a month before the season so the O-Lines and developing a professional looking passing game are always going to be challenges playing 3 down offense.

I understand that purists hate taking away their beloved kicking plays:rolleyes:...........but if they really want the NFL to get involved and supply them with their practice squad players....... they need to create a situation where players are getting developed........and more high leverage downs are a necessity.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

11 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

IMO they need to get rid of the punts altogether or limit them to a small number for each team per game.....like timeouts.

These rosters are always going to be hastily slapped together a month before the season so the O-Lines and developing a professional looking passing game are always going to be challenges playing 3 down offense.

I understand that purists hate taking away their beloved kicking plays:rolleyes:...........but if they really want the NFL to get involved and supply them with their practice squad players....... they need to create a situation where players are getting developed........and more high leverage downs are a necessity.

What if a guy was an athlete and a good gunner or KR/PR?  That's an avenue to be on a fringe NFL roster for an AAF guy.