The AAF Thread

They are going to need to find a way to have some sort of star power for this... something to draw to last long term. 

I can say from the game I watched last night and this one so far today in my opinion this is better than college football. They are attempting to run legit NFL offenses as college is mostly gimmick crap I generally can’t stand to watch. 

Given the talent (mostly washed out former nfl players not good enough to make it in the big leagues) I think they have had a prettt decent product even though it’s a small sample size so far. 

Long term though they need some of these players to step up and shine and possibly win NFL jobs or the league will fade. Very hard to get it up and running and they’re not getting a lot of press to get the word out on these games 

I said i had no interest in this and i dont but i said today i wish there was football on and saw this on as i was scrolling through channels so im giving it a go. Still not something im looking forward to but if its on and im not doing anything then i will watch.

Dont like the pass rushing rules with only 5 and have to be with in two yds of the tackle box. Thought this was a developmental league?? Should have All the same rules as the NFL.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They are going to need to find a way to have some sort of star power for this... something to draw to last long term. 

I can say from the game I watched last night and this one so far today in my opinion this is better than college football. They are attempting to run legit NFL offenses as college is mostly gimmick crap I generally can’t stand to watch. 

Given the talent (mostly washed out former nfl players not good enough to make it in the big leagues) I think they have had a prettt decent product even though it’s a small sample size so far. 

Long term though they need some of these players to step up and shine and possibly win NFL jobs or the league will fade. Very hard to get it up and running and they’re not getting a lot of press to get the word out on these games 

Try and think of the AAF as a 10-week long Senior Bowl.

18 minutes ago, 2018 Our Year For Sure said:

Perez is ballin though

Dropping dimes.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No. NFLPA has to sign off on any deal like that. Maybe in the future.

Hopefully, would be good for our practice squad players.

Which would also make it more interesting knowing our players are in there.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian