The AAF Thread

I'm wondering if enough TBDers will be following the Alliance of American Football this spring that it would merit its own sub-forum? I will certainly be interested in the league as a secondary source for Bills talent. Thoughts? Who decides on creating sub-forums?

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3

The concept is really interesting.  It’s basically AAA football for fans who want Spring football.  They aren’t positioning themselves as an NFL rival - more like a feeding system and theoretically some of the AAF players will go on to play on NFL roster this summer/fall.  

I’ll check it out 

• Like (+1) 4

I’ll watch it because, why not. Fills the void of the NFL during an extremely long off season. I’m also looking forward to the XFL next spring. It’s nice to have something, anything, in the way of football. I don’t think either have a prayer of surviving more than 1-2 seasons but I’ll watch in the meantime. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm wondering if enough TBDers will be following the Alliance of American Football this spring that it would merit its own sub-forum? I will certainly be interested in the league as a secondary source for Bills talent. Thoughts? Who decides on creating sub-forums?

Well Promo you forgot to mention that the pay per view option will have topless cheerleaders !!!!