My 1st rd pick: OT Greg Little (Ole Miss)

Peace Frog

17 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He's just too raw. There is pretty good upside here, but he is also more likely than most to bust. Lazy, takes plays off, type of guys don't typically succeed when things get more difficult. 

Has a bit of the Greg Robinson about him. Huge physical potential but sloppy technique and inconsistent effort. 

• Like (+1) 1

TJ Hockenson at #9 or hopefully via a trade down. 

This pk kills 3 birds with 1 stone.

#3- He's a Process guy a leader type plays with a ton of passion and loves the gm of football. 

#2- Great blocker in pass pro and running game. 

#1-  A Incredible athlete at TE can play all over the field, fits any offense . A futuristic type player . Drafting TJ in the first gives us the best player available at a position of need. Book it he will be a top 5 player in this draft  when its all said and done.

according to cbs sports top 100 and positional ranking noah fant is the no. 1 te  at no. 22

coming in at no. 2  is future buffalo bill  irv smith jr. at no. 41

coming in at no. 3 is tbd fave t.j. at no 57

why is nobody talking up fant?....and for what it's worth....dabol is familiar with irv smith jr. from alabama.

the te is the son of a former 1st rd pick at the position and also the nephew of another pro te,  ed smith. 

for what it's worth , the draft network has smith listed as the no.1 te.

you heard it here first:  irv smith jr. will be a bill and make charles clay dispensable by august.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

the one thing i've learned from watching the pats spank us is that their Oline all works well together as a unit.  they have had a few great ones, but they never really had wall to wall top talent types.  they have solid athletes who are smart and mean and have a perfect temperament for oline.

that's what i want here.  i don't think this guy has that (not that i really know tbh), so meh.