Atlanta Folks: Party with Andre Reed tonight!

I informed my son who’s right up the road. Works late, has a puppy, I think he missed it. I am rarely too busy, but today was one of those days. (But we do go to the Bill Cowher/St Jude event at the Marriott downtown tomorrow night.) 

I’d love to hear from someone who made it. 

It was great to see everyone last night.  He made us sweat it out, but it all worked out in the end.  Thanks again for organizing this.

For those wondering what Andre's feelings are on the state of the Bills - he said the future's bright because we've got a quarterback.  Now we just need to put some playmakers around him.  Yes, I'm paraphrasing but that was the jist of it. Go Bills!

Edited by Tisker A Tasker
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Tisker A Tasker said:

I'll stop by on my way home. You guys to a great job of organizing this stuff. How did this come about?

Im no longer on the board, but from what I heard, he reached out to the club and wanted to organize a party that would benefit his charity. The BBA has always made a point of constantly reaching out to players, past and present, and letting them know that whenever they are in Atlanta, we're always at the ready to throw a party.

I was home with the newborn last night, but glad to hear it all worked out!

I know they were sweating it when he was already late, and then he showed up on the TVs, live on the NFL Network! ?

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Are there any other meet/greet opportunities left with some of our alumni prior to the SB around town? 

None that are officially scheduled with the club, but good sources say Josh Allen will be at the Ivy in Buckhead tomorrow for lunch, around 11am-noon. So if anyone is nearby, might want to stop in. It's not a definite, but our source was right about Emmitt Smith being there yesterday.

• Thank you (+1) 3