Jamal Adams On One Bills Live Today

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Really dislike Jamal Adams and anyone associated with the Jets. Can’t John Murphy find a Bills related guy to talk to ????? Cmon man!

No going yo change your mind, but he was personable and should respect for the Bills and Josh Allen in the interview today.

16 hours ago, The Drought said:

People seem upset about it. Some even take the time to post that they don't care about it.

Maybe he should do a weekly segment.

do ya'll have like.. 2 radio stations over there and no smart phones for internet? Podcasts? Tune-in radio?

10% of threads are b*****ing about the radio lol

I thought it was a good interview. Always interesting to get the perspective of a divisional opponent. Murphy has also gotten Robey-Coleman and Chris Hogan on this week and those were also good interviews.

Adams had only good things to say about Allen and showed respect to the Bills for beating them in their own house. He said they were super determined to come into Buffalo and return the favor.

He also talked about Greg Williams and how he has received texts and calls from a lot of players around the league saying that he'll love playing under him.

Adams is an all around competitor, good player, and a very well spoken individual. But I hate the Jets so I hope he fails.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:14 AM, Bill from NYC said:

I hope you did see the sarcasm. :)

? Of course! You consistently expressed your opinions on that strategy when the rest of us had the pleasure of reading your "10 things game recaps". That's not to take away from Virgil at all, he does a great job too. 

10 hours ago, junior12thman92 said:

Hate the Jets but loved Adams coming out. 

Sheesh. Didn't realize Adams came out. That took some guts, but I'm sure there will be a backlash. To each their own, right?

Edited by LSHMEAB

On 1/30/2019 at 2:21 PM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This is cool. Regardless of how you feel about this particular player, I like the idea of bringing in some rival players to offer some perspective on the NFL, AFC East and the Bills in general. Especially since it gets tiresome listening to the Bills homers

I see you miss Sulky and Bucky.  Did you have to turn in your decoder ring when they were canned/left?