Jamal Adams On One Bills Live Today

He’s the guy who talked ***** about JA before the season. 

B/R: The tweet at Josh Allen. Is that part of the mental warfare?

Adams: Yeah, I know he's seen it. I know he's definitely seen it, so that means he's going to try me and I definitely want him to try me. I'm excited for this year. I'm itching for this year because a lot of people just don't know. They just don't know yet. I don't want to spoil the treats. I just can't wait.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2789612-br-qa-jamal-adams-on-becoming-the-nfls-best-safety-and-the-jets-new-namath

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s the guy who talked ***** about JA before the season. 

Hope they ask about that - the guy is generating PR, tackling Pat, interviewing with rival teams, he's generating PR for himself as a player and the Jets simultaneously (as if they needed it). Gotta say I can't hate the guy - and objectively speaking, he's doing it well in a "light humor" sort of way. Expect ESPN to be all over it soon enough, if not already...

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

“He’s no Matt Barkley”

-Adams, probably 

I think it was more like "We didnt prep much for Barkley", no? Maybe I missed some other Adams comments. I do know he said he hated the Bills - but did he say something bad about QBJA after the week 12 win?

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

47 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

I think it was more like "We didnt prep much for Barkley", no? Maybe I missed some other Adams comments. I do know he said he hated the Bills - but did he say something bad about QBJA after the week 12 win?

It was just a joke.  No, he said they didn’t prep for Barkley like you said 

Murphy is going to be so conflicted. If Adams says something bad about the Bills/Allen he may just start crying instead of giving Adams verbal head like I’m sure he will start out doing.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1