Post your mock draft here

6 hours ago, mannc said:

Did ATL just gift us their second round pick?  If so, that was right hospitable of them.

Wouldn't it be nice if teams made charitable donations like that on draft day?  IIRC, I traded #9 to ATL for their 1st & 2nd, then traded that 1st to WAS for their 1st, 2nd, & 3rd.

3 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

How many rookies going to make the team ? 

In a world where UDFAs make the team, why shouldn't all of our draft picks? 

i posted before on this and hate to sound redundant but, what if?.....we sent shaq to atlanta then got grady jarrett with a swap from 9 to 14? atlanta needs bodies on the dline, but grady is gonna eat up tag money.

then we trade with carolina 14 to 16 for their 3rd.  we get montez sweat who slides to that spot. (due to weight and where he played college ball). 

with our 1st 2nd rounder we pick dexter lawrence....an unblockable behemoth who just needs some coaching on hand use/ rush moves and boxing / karate lessons. the kid is gonna be the next suh...without the stupidity and headaches. he checks all the boxes for a pocket crushing dt. (simms's no. 2 tackle behind q. williams)

2nd pick in the 2nd round...irv snith jr.  pedigree..dabol...he's a bill. deep middle threat with reliable hands.

3rd rd. oshane ximines or zach allen.   a solid pair of bookends ( with sweat)for years to come.

3rd rd. 2nd pick.  mike mccoy center. good size, nasty disposition and probably an eric wood but better. cut bodine. if morse gets hurt or concussed we'll be screwed. that could happen in camp. we better have a plan for that.

after all that and in no certain order i would take...andy isabella ( a slot for beasley to teach)....kahlil hodge lb ub...this year's matt milano steal and finally bryce love....we got the time for him to learn from shady and gore to become our next thurman thomas.

i think after the draft, if they want to worry about oline some more, i believe these guys will find post june 1st cuts and ufdas that will be fine. like i've said before, the plan is for next year to be the year to get those 2/3 superstars to put us over the top.

remember, rome wasn't built in a day....but then...i wasn't running that job...

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

New one that I did. Love how this draft would look. Traded back a few times for extra picks and then traded back into the 1st for Metcalf. Had to give up a 1st rounder next year but only had to give up that and a 7th rounder. Felt like that was a steal so I pulled the trigger. I could have had my choice at any RB here and normally I’d go with Sanders or Henderson but I went a different route on this one. To get Ferguson and Baker into the 2nd was huge and will be instant game changers. I missed out on Irv Smith  ur picked multiple TEs that have some upside. 

Your score is: 29740 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 17 (NYG): Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (BALT): DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5 (NYG): Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech (A-)
Round 2 Pick 8: Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia (A)
Round 2 Pick 12 (G.B.): Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College (A-)
Round 3 Pick 20 (SEA): David Montgomery, RB, Iowa St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 10: Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson (A)
Round 4 Pick 14 (MIA): Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA (A)
Round 4 Pick 19 (TENN): Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22 (SEA): Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Kahale Warring, TE, San Diego St. (A)
Round 5 Pick 9: Bobby Okereke, OLB/ILB, Stanford (A)
Round 5 Pick 19 (TENN): David Long Jr, ILB/OLB, West Virginia (A)
Round 6 Pick 8: Albert Huggins, DT, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: LJ Scott, RB, Michigan St. (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Blace Brown, CB, Troy (A+)

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1

I moved back a bunch in the first round in this one. Still managed to get a steal with picking up 4 extra 2nd round picks and still getting Hockenson late. Tried to trade back into the first to get Wilkins or Oliver. The Packers took Wilkins at 30. Ed Oliver went at 28. 

If Harry was there at 8 in the 2nd I would have taken him there but figured I’d end up with Butler or Harmon later in the first and that’s what happened. Simmons was just about the only early round DT left on the board there. I screwed up and took Oruwariye at 13 in the 2nd then saw that Baker was still there. I didn’t want to go with 2 DBs but couldn’t pass Baker up in the mid 2nd round. 

With RB I first thought about Sanders, but the speed of Henderson was too much to pass up, but decided to go with Sanders as well. He was the best player on the board there. Then come the 4th round and Holyfield was still around I thought... screw it, we can try and trade Shady for some kind of pick next year. Some RB in camp somewhere is bound to get hurt and would pay a premium for someone like Shady. And we get the 3 RBs that lead this teams backfield for years to come. 

Huggins and Bryant round out the DL for depth with potential. And we have our long term backup QB with Jackson. 

Your score is: 30804 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 25 (PHI): TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa (A)
Round 2 Pick 8: Jeffery Simmons, DT, Miss. State (A)
Round 2 Pick 10 (CINN): Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa St. (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (ATL): Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn St. (B+)
Round 2 Pick 15 (CAR): Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia (A-)
Round 2 Pick 20 (PITT): Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4 (NYJ): Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis (A)
Round 3 Pick 10: Miles Sanders, RB, Penn St. (B+)
Round 3 Pick 29 (NYJ): Bobby Evans, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 3 (NYJ): Elijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia (A)
Round 4 Pick 29: Max Scharping, OT, N. Illinois (A+)
Round 5 Pick 9: David Long Jr, ILB/OLB, West Virginia (A)
Round 5 Pick 20: Tyree Jackson, QB, Buffalo (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: Darius West, FS, Kentucky (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Preston Williams, WR, Colorado St. (A+)

5 hours ago, mrags said:

New one that I did. Love how this draft would look. Traded back a few times for extra picks and then traded back into the 1st for Metcalf. Had to give up a 1st rounder next year but only had to give up that and a 7th rounder. Felt like that was a steal so I pulled the trigger. I could have had my choice at any RB here and normally I’d go with Sanders or Henderson but I went a different route on this one. To get Ferguson and Baker into the 2nd was huge and will be instant game changers. I missed out on Irv Smith  ur picked multiple TEs that have some upside. 

Your score is: 29740 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 17 (NYG): Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson (A)
Round 1 Pick 22 (BALT): DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss (A-)
Round 2 Pick 5 (NYG): Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech (A-)
Round 2 Pick 8: Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia (A)
Round 2 Pick 12 (G.B.): Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College (A-)
Round 3 Pick 20 (SEA): David Montgomery, RB, Iowa St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 14 (MIA): Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA (A)
Round 4 Pick 19 (TENN): Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 22 (SEA): Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Kahale Warring, TE, San Diego St. (A)
Round 5 Pick 9: Bobby Okereke, OLB/ILB, Stanford (A)
Round 5 Pick 19 (TENN): David Long Jr, ILB/OLB, West Virginia (A)
Round 7 Pick 11: LJ Scott, RB, Michigan St. (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Blace Brown, CB, Troy (A+)

4 hours ago, mrags said:

I moved back a bunch in the first round in this one. Still managed to get a steal with picking up 4 extra 2nd round picks and still getting Hockenson late. Tried to trade back into the first to get Wilkins or Oliver. The Packers took Wilkins at 30. Ed Oliver went at 28. 

If Harry was there at 8 in the 2nd I would have taken him there but figured I’d end up with Butler or Harmon later in the first and that’s what happened. Simmons was just about the only early round DT left on the board there. I screwed up and took Oruwariye at 13 in the 2nd then saw that Baker was still there. I didn’t want to go with 2 DBs but couldn’t pass Baker up in the mid 2nd round. 

With RB I first thought about Sanders, but the speed of Henderson was too much to pass up, but decided to go with Sanders as well. He was the best player on the board there. Then come the 4th round and Holyfield was still around I thought... screw it, we can try and trade Shady for some kind of pick next year. Some RB in camp somewhere is bound to get hurt and would pay a premium for someone like Shady. And we get the 3 RBs that lead this teams backfield for years to come. 

Huggins and Bryant round out the DL for depth with potential. And we have our long term backup QB with Jackson. 

Your score is: 30804 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 25 (PHI): TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa (A)
Round 2 Pick 8: Jeffery Simmons, DT, Miss. State (A)
Round 2 Pick 10 (CINN): Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa St. (A-)
Round 2 Pick 13 (ATL): Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn St. (B+)
Round 2 Pick 15 (CAR): Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia (A-)
Round 2 Pick 20 (PITT): Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas (A-)
Round 3 Pick 4 (NYJ): Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis (A)
Round 3 Pick 10: Miles Sanders, RB, Penn St. (B+)
Round 3 Pick 29 (NYJ): Bobby Evans, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 3 (NYJ): Elijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia (A)
Round 4 Pick 29: Max Scharping, OT, N. Illinois (A+)
Round 5 Pick 20: Tyree Jackson, QB, Buffalo (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: Darius West, FS, Kentucky (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Preston Williams, WR, Colorado St. (A+)

First pick is fun but in reality you’d never end up with 15/16 picks in any one draft. You’d simply be wasting picks. After 10/12 you’d be trading to get picks in future drafts but on this platform you can only acquire the teams firsts. Plus you score better with more picks but it’s just not realistic. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KRT88 said:

First pick is fun but in reality you’d never end up with 15/16 picks in any one draft. You’d simply be wasting picks. After 10/12 you’d be trading to get picks in future drafts but on this platform you can only acquire the teams firsts. Plus you score better with more picks but it’s just not realistic. 

You are contradicting yourself when talking about the score. Which btw I don’t think means anything here, I’ve had some incredible mocks but the score is really low because of what you said, more picks generally means better scores. Your saying I’d be wasting pics with that many picks. It depends on the position of those picks. I traded back multiple times for 2nd rounders which if in real life, I would gladly move down a few spots to get 2nd or 3rd rounders. So 15/16 picks might be a waste in general. But if 11-12 of those pics are in the first 4 rounds it’s not a waste at all. I still managed to get some really good talent and some really good potential. Any picks after round 4 are possible throw aways. Maybe you find a guy with some crazy work ethic or something. Or maybe you can manage to bundle up a bunch of late rounders for mid rounders and add a few more 4th rounders to your board. Either way, it’s definitely possible.  

New One this morning. The Packers traded their 12th and 30th overall to move to 9. Then the Raiders moved up to 12 with their 24th, 27th, and a 4th. It was a no brainer and I wouldn’t have had it any other way if possible. I personally wouldn’t have taken Greedy there. Baker was also available and I had my pick of any of the WRs besides Metcalf in that spot. My phone froze and when I refreshed it auto picked Greedy for me. Must have been the best player available at a needed position. I could have had AJ Brown, Harry, Butler, etc. I wish that would have happened. Because then I felt forced to pick Irv Smith with the next pick to get the best receiving talent for my young QB, assuming I could still get Butler, Hall, Harmon at WR. By the time I got to the next pick they were all gone. So I took a OT with everybody RB still on the board. With the extra picks I still managed to get Sanders and Henderson at RB so I’m pretty pleased. If this were to happen I don’t think I could be happier. Even with the Greedy Williams screw up I am pleased with the whole thing. 

Your score is: 31005 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 24 (OAK): Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson (A)
Round 1 Pick 27 (OAK): Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech (B)
Round 1 Pick 30 (G.B.): Greedy Williams, CB, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 22 (HOU): Irv Smith Jr, TE, Alabama (B+)
Round 3 Pick 10: Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 11 (G.B.): Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (HOU): Miles Sanders, RB, Penn St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 4 (OAK): Jachai Polite, DE, Florida (A-)
Round 4 Pick 10: Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio St. (A)
Round 4 Pick 21 (BALT): Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis (A+)
Round 4 Pick 35 (ATL): Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo (A+)
Round 5 Pick 1 (ARI): Corey Ballentine, CB, Washburn (A)
Round 6 Pick 13 (ATL): Khalil Hodge, OLB/ILB, Buffalo (A+)
Round 6 Pick 30 (LAR): Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson (A+)

My 5 round mock. I'd be very happy with those first few rounds: 

9: R1P9 
DL QUINNEN WILLIAMS
ALABAMA
40: R2P8
WR DK METCALF
OLE MISS
74: R3P10 
RB DAVID MONTGOMERY
IOWA STATE
112: R4P10
 BEAU BENZSCHAWEL
WISCONSIN
131: R4P29
 EDGE SHAREEF MILLER
PENN STATE
147: R5P9
 LB TRE LAMAR
CLEMSON
158: R5P20
 WR HUNTER RENFROW
CLEMSON

I used https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php for this draft. 

9: R1P9

DL QUINNEN WILLIAMS
ALABAMA
40: R2P8

WR HAKEEM BUTLER
IOWA STATE
74: R3P10

CB ROCK YA-SIN
TEMPLE
112: R4P10

C ELGTON JENKINS
MISSISSIPPI ST
131: R4P29

RB MILES SANDERS
PENN STATE
147: R5P9

S JOHNATHAN ABRAM
MISSISSIPPI ST
158: R5P20

TE DREW SAMPLE
WASHINGTON
181: R6P8

CB SEAN BUNTING
CENTRAL MICHIGAN
225: R7P11

LB SUTTON SMITH
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
228: R7P14

WR PENNY HART
GEORGIA ST

9: R1P9 DL ED OLIVER HOUSTON

40: R2P8 EDGE CHASE WINOVICH MICHIGAN

74: R3P10 EDGE JACHAI POLITE FLORIDA

112: R4P10 C ELGTON JENKINS MISS. STATE

131: R4P29 TE FOSTER MOREAU LSU

147: R5P9 DL DANIEL WISE KANSAS

158: R5P20 QB CLAYTON THORSON NORTHWESTERN

181: R6P8 RB TRAVIS HOMER MIAMI (FLA.)

225: R7P11 WR KEELAN DOSS UC DAVIS

228: R7P14 S ANDREW WINGARD WYOMING

Fanspeak CBS Aggregator - Five players on offense - Five players on defense - First six players play on the line of scrimmage!

If Buffalo keeps 10 picks, I'd spend a day 3 pick on a quarterback.

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Mocks where we trade multiple times and select 16 players and mocks where Williams falls to 9. It’s just crazy and pointless.

All some of them took was 2 trade backs in the 1st round. One to 12ish, and then to the mid 20s. Ended up picked up crazy picks to love back which would be about normal 

YOUR PICKS
1: R1P9
EDGE MONTEZ SWEAT
MISS. STATE

2: R2P8
DL DEXTER LAWRENCE
CLEMSON

3: R3P10
WR HAKEEM BUTLER
IOWA ST.

4: R4P10
TE KAHALE WARRING
SAN DIEGO ST.

5: R4P29
C ELGTON JENKINS
MISS. STATE

6: R5P9
C ROSS PIERSCHBACHER
ALABAMA

7: R5P20
RB BRYCE LOVE
STANFORD

8: R6P8
CB JORDAN BROWN
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

9: R7P11
OT TYLER ROEMER
SAN DIEGO ST
10: R7P14
WR ALEX WESLEY
NORTHERN COLORADO
  • Like (+1) 1

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:09 PM, ndirish1978 said:

9 - Ed Oliver, DT

40 - Dalton Risner, OT/OG

74 - Jace Sternberger, TE

112 - Sutton Smith, OLB

131 - Joe Jackson Edge

147 - Isaac Nauta, TE

158 - David Sills, WR

181 - Bryce Love, RB

225 - Blace Brown, CB

228 - Khalil Hodge, LB

Sutton and Hodge.... real doubts.... the rest are Gold !!!

8 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Sutton and Hodge.... real doubts.... the rest are Gold !!!

Nice. I set mine to difficult and no trades were allowed so I ended up making 10 picks. Oliver was off the board at 3 so not an option for me. I had options at 9 including TE Hockenson and OT Taylor. I deferred on Hockenson feeling that I could get value later on and ended up with Kahale Warring who is flying under the radar, IMO. It was also tough to pass on Taylor but I really wanted to take care of the edge first which is still a bigger need than OL so Sweat was a no brainer for me. Irv Smith was calling my name in the 2nd but there was just too much value in Dexter Lawrence to not take him. Along with Sweat, that really solidifies the D. The only thing missing is another CB. Elgton Jenkins was another value in the 4th and provides insurance at the pivot and a chance to learn behind Morse. I realize taking Pierschbacher had me grabbing centers with back-to-back picks but the thinking there was that he could kick out to guard. RB options were a little thinner that I had hoped in the 5th but I like Bryce Love and think that he'll make a solid pro.I didn't address CB until the 6th but Jordan Brown has length and a chance to contribute. Tyler Roemer is a project OT (who isn't in the 7th, right?) with a couple of minor issues in his past but has the physical tools, if he can keep his head on straight. I closed out with another WR in Alex Wesley. All in all, I liked what I ended up getting.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Consider this my resume for Assistant GM

Your score is: 30285 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 14 (ATL): TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa (B+)
Round 2 Pick 11 (DET): Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia (A)
Round 2 Pick 16 (MIA): Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 3 Pick 10: Joe Jackson, DE, Miami (Fla.) (A-)
Round 3 Pick 14 (MIA): Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State (A)
Round 3 Pick 17 (MINN): Miles Sanders, RB, Penn St. (A)
Round 3 Pick 24 (DET): Andy Isabella, WR, Massachusetts (A)
Round 4 Pick 10: Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (MINN): Nate Davis, OG, Charlotte (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Bryce Love, RB, Stanford (A+)
Round 5 Pick 20: Olisaemeka Udoh, OT, Elon (A)
Round 6 Pick 8: Mike Edwards, FS/CB, Kentucky (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: Tyrel Dodson, ILB, Texas A&M (A)
Round 7 Pick 14: Javon Patterson, OG, Ole Miss (A+)

ok this is my actual mock not one from a site...it has no trades, connections to FO and visits, but I actually like some of these guys for them to draft:

1(9) - Ed Oliver, DT, Houston

2(40) - N'Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State

3(74) - Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss

4(112) - Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

4(131) - Nate Davis, OL, Charlotte

5(147) - Max Crosby, DE, Eastern Michigan

5(158) - Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo

6(181) - Trevon Wesco, TE, West Virginia

7(225) - Hamp Cheevers, CB, Boston College

7(228) -

Your score is: 29261 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 9: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston (A)
Round 2 Pick 8: AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss (A)
Round 3 Pick 10: Isaiah Buggs, DE/DT, Alabama (B+)
Round 4 Pick 10: Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 29: Bryce Love, RB, Stanford (A+)
Round 5 Pick 9: Miles Boykin, WR, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 5 Pick 20: Greg Gaines, DT, Washington (A)
Round 6 Pick 8: Michael Jackson, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A+)
Round 7 Pick 11: Alex Bars, OG, Notre Dame (A)
Round 7 Pick 14: Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson (A+)

Edited by Frez