My brother-in-law’s Mock Draft 1.4 (with updates each week until Pre-Season)

I suppose the purpose of this thread is to prepare everyone for 250+ different Mock Drafts from everyone from Muffy Johnson (Varsity Coach, Tumbleweed Academy) to Kevin London (MTV Celebrity Chef). Perhaps it would be a good idea to create a pinned thread to put all “Mock Drafts” from supposed “experts” in a centralized clearinghouse  to keep all the useless trash in one receptacle. 

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I suppose the purpose of this thread is to prepare everyone for 250+ different Mock Drafts from everyone from Muffy Johnson (Varsity Coach, Tumbleweed Academy) to Kevin London (MTV Celebrity Chef). Perhaps it would be a good idea to create a pinned thread to put all “Mock Drafts” from supposed “experts” in a centralized clearinghouse  to keep all the useless trash in one receptacle. 

I’m angry now! Who did your BIL take in rounds 1-4? After that we know it’s a crap shoot, but until then I’m sure he nailed it! Are you holding out on us??? How do I report such malfeasance? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

*crickets* ... *crickets*... *crickets*

”This thing on...?”

Audience:  “......”

:nana:

I was referring to all the Mock Drafts by the so called websiteexperts like ESPN, SI, DraftingMomma, etc.  Yours was actually pretty good. ?

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I was referring to all the Mock Drafts by the so called websiteexperts like ESPN, SI, DraftingMomma, etc.  Yours was actually pretty good. ?

Haha I was just joking with ya cuz no one was commenting.  Actually thought this thread was funny, as I too laugh at all these dumb mocks.  :)

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

He picked the kid from Bama in Round 1, Clemson in 2, Michigan in Round 1 (we pulled a weird trade where we got back into Round 1) and the guy from LeMoyne College in Round 3 (which doesn’t have a football team but a pretty decent Rugby Club)

We should be taking all the Alabama players since some experts thought they would beat the Bills if they played them.  But I can see taking the Clemson player since they beat Bama.  Great draft, but I think the LeMoyne player was a reach as I had a 5th round grade on him.

• Haha (+1) 2