Danny Crossman is Back...And he’s coaching in the AFC EAST

25 minutes ago, MJS said:

Our special teams ranking fluctuated quite a lot (as it does for most teams). Fluctuations are directly related to roster depth. Most years it was fine, but last season it was clearly a liability and Crossman was rightfully fired. My opinion is he wasn't able to adjust to the new kickoff rules.

Yes sir,when we released Holmes and inserted Foster into his right gunner spot..Foster cost us dearly..he got smoked on several returns.Lacey was terrible too.

Does the Dolphins new head coach Flores want to stick around?  It seems to me he'd be better off hiring an assistant special teams coach.  If it doesn't work out hire another one. 

If it doesn't work out with Crossman, and why should it, Flores is going to feel the heat almost immediately.  I rather dumb hire imo

4 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

Does the Dolphins new head coach Flores want to stick around?  It seems to me he'd be better off hiring an assistant special teams coach.  If it doesn't work out hire another one. 

If it doesn't work out with Crossman, and why should it, Flores is going to feel the heat almost immediately.  I rather dumb hire imo

Maybe he’s thinking he wants someone with a lot of experience who knows the division really well. Sometimes young HCs need assistants like that.

• Like (+1) 1

The NFL tradition of recycling tired coaches who have repeatedly failed is another reason why the Patriots continue to remain on top. Rather than see more innovative coaches rise through the ranks, we get more of the Rex Ryans and Dave Wannstedts and Danny Crossmans to play the Washington Generals role to Brady+Belichick's Harlem Globetrotters.

2 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Looks like the Bills fans will get to cheer against Danny Crossman twice a year.  He signed with Miami today.  31st ST’s in the NFL.  Wow

Good for him, and hopefully good for the Bills in 2019.

It drives me crazy how incestuous the coaching and GM hires amongst the non-Patriots members of the AFC East are.  

Chan Gailey
Greg Williams
Adam Gase
Dowell Lagains
Rex Ryan
Danny Crossman
Mike Tenanbaum

I'm sure there are a bunch more that I'm missing. 

We all keep passing around the same failed coaches and personnel men. Meanwhile, the Patriots won their 174th consecutive AFC East championship this year.

Fun times.

Edited by Logic