Barnwell has Bills at 6 wins in 2019

15 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

If he's right I'm pretty sure we'll be looking for a new coach and new GM.

One would hope. That is NOT going to cut it. 

Didn't realize Allen's QB rating was historically low. He bring much more than passing efficiency to the table, but he's got to make a big leap in year two with improved personnel.

Very premature and worthless prognosis to be sure.

Edited by LSHMEAB

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

The whole premise of this article is pretty stupid considering Free Agency, Salary Cap, and the draft has yet to place.

Take this article with a grain of salt, because it’s a total guessing game based on the past season

Just now, BillyWhiteShows said:

The whole premise of this article is pretty stupid considering Free Agency, Salary Cap, and the draft has yet to place.

Take this article with a grain of salt, because it’s a total guessing game based on the past season

Agreed. Just something to talk about I guess.  It would be interesting to see how it ended up matching up after the season.  

But this would be the time to bet on the Bills if you feel really strong about their over.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m telling you man, it’s not.  Feel free to look back. Turnovers, especially fumbles, are fairly fluky.

and my main point of the defense is, as weird as it sounds, a better offense will hurt defense stats.  The Rams have a better defense than the stats indicated but teams can’t just go into kill the clock mood agaisntvthem. 

I dont look at recovered fumbles as much as forced fumbles.  The offense gets the ball back more often than not.  But the more you force the more you will recover. You need to tell that to Mathis, Freeney and "Peanut" Tillman.  I think think they will disagree with you.  What may bring down the number of turnovers is an increas in sacks.  As long as we generate the amount of pressure we do and teams get rid of it quick to avoid it, we will get the picks.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Agreed. Just something to talk about I guess.  It would be interesting to see how it ended up matching up after the season.  

But this would be the time to bet on the Bills if you feel really strong about their over.

Plus money on the over. I think they'll get 7 plus wins,  but wow. That line of 6 may as well coincide with will McBeane be employed by the Bills in 2020.

Wish he set the line in Vegas, I would gladly jump on the over six wins. At the worst this team should be 8-8.

BTW, that dude looks like he lives in his mom's basement and eats churros for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just had to put that out there.

25 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

He also has the Jets at 4-12 and the fish at 7-9 lmfao 

Those are their records last year.  He has the over under for the Jets at 6 and the Dolphins at 5.5

That being said, this is a reallllllly stupid article.  You may as well call it the week 17 power rankings article, because this is before free agency and the draft.  What is the point?  Nothing has really changed yet aside from a couple coaches

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You guys are so sensitive. I was never a Tyrod fan but it’s pretty easy to see why national media likes hkm better than Bills fans.  He had a winning record with he crappy Bills, which is a miracle in some people’s eyes.  He was a solid game manager who won’t lose you games.  Obviously, we know how limited he is but you could argue that a peak TT game manger season might have got us to the playoffs this year.

that said, it was time to move on.  

I agree with all of this.  I dont understand the Tyrod hate

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You guys are so sensitive. I was never a Tyrod fan but it’s pretty easy to see why national media likes hkm better than Bills fans.  He had a winning record with he crappy Bills, which is a miracle in some people’s eyes.  He was a solid game manager who won’t lose you games.  Obviously, we know how limited he is but you could argue that a peak TT game manger season might have got us to the playoffs this year.

that said, it was time to move on.  

No Tyrod and Barnwell both stink