Barnwell has Bills at 6 wins in 2019

I would said that's a good prediction for 2018, but 2019 will be much better in my opinion.  Get the OL taken care of, add a few WRs, a RB, a DT, a CB, and a LB and they'll get 10 wins.  With FA and the draft, they should be in good shape in 2019.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I would said that's a good prediction for 2018, but 2019 will be much better in my opinion.  Get the OL taken care of, add a few WRs, a RB, a DT, a CB, and a LB and they'll get 10 wins.  With FA and the draft, they should be in good shape in 2019.

Since we haven’t had 10 wins in 20 years, this would be a hell of a season. Hope you’re right!

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I was just thinking about this today. Yes it’s early. But the prediction includes how you think free agency and the draft will pan out. I also say 6 maybe less. Hope I’m wrong. 

Yeah, our O/U will be either 6.5 or 5.5.  Odds are we won’t have the #2 defense again.  But the hope is the offense can be better than one of the worst.  And Allen taking the next step.

This is early.  We don’t even know the schedule.  But 6 wins would be troubling.  They may not make the playoffs yet but they should still be in realistic contention going into the late season.

hopefully they open at home and don’t have that early schedule like they did in 2018. That will help. 

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

Barnwell has ADS (Allen derangement syndrome). 

1814132075_download(21).thumb.jpg.74b949428d99048f941d2aa862d1d1d2.jpg

The douche dough boy won't ruin my optimism about Allen or the Bills next year. 

So because BB isn’t going nuts about our QBs who had a 52% and 68 qb rating, you act his appearance? You seem rational.