I miss that Son of a Bum

The guy has been on top of the defensive game for a long time but you don't hear him mentioned like you do fat rex and others who are much more vocal

Watching him scheme against Belichick and Brady is gonna be fun. He did it well in Denver.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The coat and hat look good on him.  As far as his tenure in Buffalo is concerned, I guess Ralphie was being somewhat meddlesome at the time.  His line about having a punt catcher instead of a punt returner was one of the long time classics.

Most accessible/ real HC of all time. He talked to a bunch of us idiot fans for about 15 minutes the year I went to Rochester for camp. Just a genuinely terrific human being and a very good DC. Will always be a Wade fan.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Most accessible/ real HC of all time. He talked to a bunch of us idiot fans for about 15 minutes the year I went to Rochester for camp. Just a genuinely terrific human being and a very good DC. Will always be a Wade fan.

That was his first and last year at SJF.

31 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The guy has been on top of the defensive game for a long time but you don't hear him mentioned like you do fat rex and others who are much more vocal

Watching him scheme against Belichick and Brady is gonna be fun. He did it well in Denver.

I think it is common knowledge and often talked about how Wade is a great defensive coordinator. Rex Ryan is mentioned only in regards to his baffoonery.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

That was his first and last year at SJF.

Was it really? It was 2000. I know that because it was the year that followed the Nashville bull****. Was that their first year in Rochester or just SJF?

Edit. Used the google function and 1999 was indeed the last year at Fredonia. I know it was difficult to even get into the practices. Not sure how much of that had to do with it being their first year or if that's common.

Edited by LSHMEAB