Brady says there is a “zero” percent chance he will retire after the SB, regardless of outcome

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Good. I may be naive but I want to see Bills under Allen beat him.

This is exactly how I feel.  I don't want to see Brady leave on top.  I want to see him hang on too long, whining to the refs and blaming his supporting cast on the sideline.  

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

when he's using a walker in 5 years he'll think back and say what an ass I was playing so long

Are you sure about that? How many former HOF QBs are walking around with walkers? Kelly, Marino, Elway, Aikman all seem to be doing just fine and they were from an era before QBs were protected. Bradshaw can still move pretty good and he is much older and took some big hits.

I doubt Brady is going to worry much about aging poorly due to his football career.

And who cares if the Bill's beat the Pat's with or without Brady. Either way the result is going to be the same, both would be a win in the record books. Years from now only Bill's fans will care that they finally beat Brady, at the tail end of his career after being their whipping boy for almost 2 decades. It's not like Pat's fans are sitting around discounting their wins because they played the Bill's twice a year.....

Edited by apuszczalowski

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Good. I may be naive but I want to see Bills under Allen beat him.

Me too. They are already the greatest NFL team ever. At this point I am just hoping Allen and the Bills are the ones to knock them off before he retires.

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Whats his motivation?

*Set all the records

*Doesn't need the money especially with his wife making more than him

With him being over 40 the risk of injury is higher, you made it this far why keep going and risk a bad concussion? Is he just trying to prove that his Tom Brady nutrition/training program is the fountain of youth so he can then license it after he finally retires or something.

Don't get it.

I think he just loves to compete.  Which I think is understandable.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

At first, I was like "oh, *****."

But after thinking about it for a bit, I'm glad.  I don't want this prick going out on top.  I want him to become human like Montana, Manning and Favre did.  And I want the Bills to beat the ***** out of the Patriots with him on the field.

Then the bastard can retire.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Whats his motivation?

*Set all the records

With him being over 40 the risk of injury is higher, you made it this far why keep going and risk a bad concussion? Is he just trying to prove that his Tom Brady nutrition/training program is the fountain of youth so he can then license it after he finally retires or something.

Don't get it.

Last year he was saying how bummed he is to be missing his kids' soccer games because of the demands of being an NFL player.

It's obvious his ego is more important to him than his family. That's everything you need to know about him.

• Like (+1) 1

Finish him off....FOR GOOD.

Theisman-esque injury, just FINISH HIM, period.

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

At first, I was like "oh, *****."

But after thinking about it for a bit, I'm glad.  I don't want this prick going out on top.  I want him to become human like Montana, Manning and Favre did.  And I want the Bills to beat the ***** out of the Patriots with him on the field.

Then the bastard can retire.

He's already human. They won in spite of him being on the field against the Chiefs. He was not the better QB, he threw 3 interceptions...to the Chiefs.

Patriots should have won by multiple scores in regulation, but Tom Brady looks like the frail, weak, B word of a man he is.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Plano said:

Finish him off....FOR GOOD.

Theisman-esque injury, just FINISH HIM, period.

He's already human. They won in spite of him being on the field against the Chiefs. He was not the better QB, he threw 3 interceptions...to the Chiefs.

Patriots should have won by multiple scores in regulation, but Tom Brady looks like the frail, weak, B word of a man he is.

I'm not sure what you were watching, but Brady was WAY better than Mahomes in that game. 

Mahomes - 16/31 295 yards 3 TD

Brady - 30/46 348 yards 1 TD 2 INT  .... and the game-winning drive.

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm not sure what you were watching, but Brady was WAY better than Mahomes in that game. 

Mahomes - 16/31 295 yards 3 TD

Brady - 30/46 348 yards 1 TD 2 INT  .... and the game-winning drive.

but Mahomes had a better QBR...... :(

2 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Whats his motivation?

*Set all the records

Don't get it.

People who aren’t motivated by an inextinguishable fire to achieve greatness have difficulty understanding people who are.  

If money net was all he cared about he’d have already quit and moved on. He’d have way more sponsorship deals etc. 

he wants irrefutable GOATness

• Like (+1) 1